NERDS!!!!

JohnRogers

I've seen Star Wars and I don't like it. I never saw any episode of Star Trek.

Clearly you're the target audience for this video skit... :eh:

Star Trek...but I think fans of either franchise that make it a habit of wearing the costumes probably don't get laid much.

I wonder if the Trekkie fans dressed as Vulcans count getting laid when they do that Pomfar thing (when Vulcans are in heat and barely touch hands). I can see some bespectacled, tubby Trekkie boasting about it online the next day...

"That Trek convention yesterday was totally awesome. I did that Vulcan Pomfar ritual in a back room with some totally hot girl from Jersey. She looked like a cross between Counselor Troy and Winona Ryder but hotter."

;)

I liked the original series a lot, saw some of Next Generation and liked maybe half of what I saw, saw some of Voyager and liked very little, saw a couple episodes of DS9 and didn't like it, and never saw Enterprise. The only ST films I liked were Khan (of course!), Undiscovered Country, the Borg one, and the first reboot.

Star Wars is more for kids with all the toys and gimmicks and shit. But I did like episodes 4-6...though I'd like to kill, grill, and devour all of those stupid little Ewoks.

:blaze:

I'm blown away that they actually made the Enterprise win.

It seems that when it comes to internet-land Star Wars always beats out Trek, but to me Trek is loads better.*

*Except ENT and most of Voyager, which are our Star Wars prequels :(

That was funny!

Trek slays Wars.

What is written on the paper that Worf has around the 2:21 mark?

It's Klingon, I think it's a klingon love letter or something.

Edited by Del_Duio
  • Like 1

That was funny!

Trek slays Wars.

Yeah. Because Vader would be a Klingon hero. :LOL:

That was funny!

Trek slays Wars.

I think not Darth Vader has no honor.

• Like 1

That was funny!

Trek slays Wars.

I think not Darth Vader has no honor.

But Worf wouldn't know that....yet.

• Like 1

Just saw the new Star Trek Beyond trailer. This looks terrible like a low rent Star Wars knock off.

Fast & Furious director. Automatically don't trust it. Look at the pretty colors & explosions & things speeding by in a fury. From Fast & Furious to Star Trek...yeah, f**k that. This may be the first Trek film I'll skip in the cinema.

This trailer reminded me of that Will Smith & son sci-fi crap from a few years ago.

• Like 1

Just saw the new Star Trek Beyond trailer. This looks terrible like a low rent Star Wars knock off.

Fast & Furious director. Automatically don't trust it. Look at the pretty colors & explosions & things speeding by in a fury. From Fast & Furious to Star Trek...yeah, f**k that. This may be the first Trek film I'll skip in the cinema.

This trailer reminded me of that Will Smith & son sci-fi crap from a few years ago.

Almost universally fans made it clear online they want a smart, thought provoking five year mission story. This trailer looks like another empty action yarn.

• Like 1

Almost universally fans made it clear online they want a smart, thought provoking five year mission story. This trailer looks like another empty action yarn.

That is what ought to piss lots of people off.

Anyone else hoping it would be a ROTN quote thread? :lol:

"Why do people call you Booger?"

:lol:

I was hoping that! "We have bush!"

I liked him better in Better Off Dead...

" The K-12 dude. You ski that slope and girls will go STERILE by just looking at you"

And another one with him and Cusack a year later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT9yEHOjYjU

Edited by invisible airwave