NERDS!!!!

JohnRogers

Star Trek...but I think fans of either franchise that make it a habit of wearing the costumes probably don't get laid much. Edited by ILSnwdog
  • Like 1

It´s that suppose to be funny...or...?

Really, you didn't even chuckle? Do you what Star Trek and Star Wars are?

It´s that suppose to be funny...or...?

Really, you didn't even chuckle? Do you what Star Trek and Star Wars are?

Yes, I know what both are. But I did not find that funny.... It was just stupid if you ask me....

I am only a fan of the original Star Trek. Never seen any of the Star Wars movies and really don't care to. I have never seen any of the Next Generation either or whatever it is. Guess that makes me a stubborn nerd. Could care less about the whole wearing the uniforms and going to conventions and sh*t. Just loved the original show is all... :huh:
  • Like 1

Star Trek...but I think fans of either franchise that make it a habit of wearing the costumes probably don't get laid much.

Literally laugh out loud funny.

He breaks one off like that once in a while... :cheers: :)
  • Like 1

Star Trek...but I think fans of either franchise that make it a habit of wearing the costumes probably don't get laid much.

Only once in a while. :(
  • Like 1

Only once in a while. :(

:laughing guy: Just tugging your leg... :codger:
  • Like 1

I am only a fan of the original Star Trek. Never seen any of the Star Wars movies and really don't care to. I have never seen any of the Next Generation either or whatever it is. Guess that makes me a stubborn nerd. Could care less about the whole wearing the uniforms and going to conventions and sh*t. Just loved the original show is all... :huh:

Are you aware there were 3 other newer Star Trek series' other than The Next Generation? :)

Are you aware there were 3 other newer Star Trek series' other than The Next Generation? :)

Not really no...

Not really no...

Deep Space Nine

Voyager

Enterprise

Not really no...

Deep Space Nine

Voyager

Enterprise

Thanks for the info... :)

Not really no...

Deep Space Nine

Voyager

Enterprise

Just writing all that out makes me feel old. :LOL:

• Like 1

Not really no...

Deep Space Nine

Voyager

Enterprise

Loved the new pic you posted btw. Looking good... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Not really no...

Deep Space Nine

Voyager

Enterprise

Loved the new pic you posted btw. Looking good... :cheers:

Not really no...

Deep Space Nine

Voyager

Enterprise

Next Generation from season three forward is very good.

DS9, the same could be said.

Voyager, a Google search of top ten episodes would be entertaining.

Enterprise, the last two seasons were real good.

If one is familiar with ST:NG and the Star Wars films the video is is hoot. If all you know is The Shat playing Kirk then you won't find it funny or if you are Swedish.

Not really no...

Deep Space Nine

Voyager

Enterprise

Next Generation from season three forward is very good.

DS9, the same could be said.

Voyager, a Google search of top ten episodes would be entertaining.

Enterprise, the last two seasons were real good.

If one is familiar with ST:NG and the Star Wars films the video is is hoot. If all you know is The Shat playing Kirk then you won't find it funny or if you are Swedish.

I could never get into Voyager because Kate Mulgrews voice drives me up a wall.

If you can't stand her voice the material over all wasn't good enough to put up with it.

That's what I figured. I have seen quite a few episodes but it didn't seem as well done as DS9 or TNG.

I love The Next Generation more.

Not a Trekkie, but that show is still great today!

I love The Next Generation more.

Not a Trekkie, but that show is still great today!

I used to be big into Star Trek, mainly TNG. Went to all the conventions, got pics autographed, met all the actors, met lots of great fans...etc. and loved every minute of it.