Boston, MA Periscope Thread - June 23rd

DirkPrattLerxst

Thanks Ledrush! I caught your feed from Xanadu to the end!

So you were that one guy!!!

Ha! And since you showed your face, oh yeah, I met you in Tulsa!

Before or after the show?

And the he killed it!!!! WTF

It cut out in CTTH, and I don't know why. I started up again at Xanadu for Lorraine.

• Like 2

Note to future scopers, in addition to giving your scope some obvious names like #r40live or #r40BOS, turn on location, so periscope app users can look on the global map, zero in on the location of the show, and easily find a dot to activate. That helped me see most of tonight's show. Without the location function turned on by the scoper, there's no dot to see on the periscope app map.

Thanks Ledrush! I caught your feed from Xanadu to the end!

So you were that one guy!!!

Ha! And since you showed your face, oh yeah, I met you in Tulsa!

Before or after the show?

At McNellie's with Jeremy and the gang before.

I hope I made up for stealing your guys' table space :)

• Like 1

Note to future scopers, in addition to giving your scope some obvious names like #r40live or #r40BOS, turn on location, so periscope app users can look on the global map, zero in on the location of the show, and easily find a dot to activate. That helped me see most of tonight's show. Without the location function turned on by the scoper, there's no dot to see on the periscope app map.

Sorry, I don't let any app track my location, and I won't scope again as it made me not jump, dance and scream. And no one watched :)

• Like 2

I watched too for a little while until it cut out.

I was up from Xanadu till the ending video.

When the other feed cut out in the middle of Xanadu I went and did something else for a while. I didn't figure there'd be a feed again. Sorry I missed it.

Hey everyone. Just back from the show. Sorry didn't get the chance to scope. Not great scope seats anyway. The show was insane. I'll have to watch some youtube vids to recall, but they were on fire tonight. Better than Toronto night 2 I think. No obvious mistakes that I could recall. So glad it was the "B" show. Was dying to see How It Is, Camera Eye, and The Wreckers. I'll post more in the morning when I'm coherent!
  • Like 3

Sorry, I don't let any app track my location, and I won't scope again as it made me not jump, dance and scream. And no one watched :)

I just watched! I caught the west coast periscope feed of your last minute Rush to see Rush, great afternoon of show ticket score and many thanks for your periscope efforts!

And by the way Samaritan can track your phone, on or off ;)

And the he killed it!!!! WTF

It cut out in CTTH, and I don't know why. I started up again at Xanadu for Lorraine.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Aww, Led, thank you!!! :kisshug: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

LRs xanadu thru end of show periscope should still be up thru end of day if anyone missed it. Just search for him in the app.
  • Like 1

Hey everyone. Just back from the show. Sorry didn't get the chance to scope. Not great scope seats anyway. The show was insane. I'll have to watch some youtube vids to recall, but they were on fire tonight. Better than Toronto night 2 I think. No obvious mistakes that I could recall. So glad it was the "B" show. Was dying to see How It Is, Camera Eye, and The Wreckers. I'll post more in the morning when I'm coherent!

Nothing, I repeat nothing will top T.o night 2, got it :rush:
  • Like 1