Geddy Instagram Direct Message

DirkPrattLerxst

Just recently found out Geddy has an Instagram and I direct messaged him saying how big of a fan I am and that he's the best bass player of all time. Hopefully he'll at least look at it.

Right about now, Geddy is hiring extra security.

• Like 13

Just recently found out Geddy has an Instagram and I direct messaged him saying how big of a fan I am and that he's the best bass player of all time. Hopefully he'll at least look at it.

:LOL:

I wonder how many DM's his account gets a day.

I get the impression he isn't all that active on Instagram but I hope for your sake he is checking every DM and liking all Rush fans R40 pics.

Geddy be like "Oh, I have a message, I wonder what it's going to be !" *reads the message* "Oh no, not again !"

I'm sure he's heard it a million times. It's kinda sad that they probably don't realize how important their music is to us.

Geddy be like "Oh, I have a message, I wonder what it's going to be !" *reads the message* "Oh no, not again !"

I'm sure he's heard it a million times. It's kinda sad that they probably don't realize how important their music is to us.

They've said many times that they understand and are moved by the impact their music's had on people. Them playing Losing It the other night illustrates that point.

• Like 3

If Alex has an Instagram it would be filled with photos of Ritz Carlton's bars.

I think they do. Judging by how severely Geddy has criticized Lakeside Park, and yet they are playing it....

• Like 1

That's Neil. Geddy and Alex are the nice ones.