Surprises for their last show in LA

losingit2k

They really gave a gift to the fans in Toronto with Ben Mink playing Losing IT. Do you think they'll have a repeat performance for LA or do you think they'll dig out something New for LA. What are you thoughts?

I think they'll fly Ben Mink to LA for a repeat performance of Losing It. I'm also hope they surprises us with another unplayed gem. Say "Cut to the Chase" or "Fly by Night" or maybe even "Different Strings"?

I think redtamasrule will deliver his couch to the concert sight. Set it up on stage. Shit on it. Then burn it as they play the Necromancer Edited by Tombstone Mountain

Losing It was played during soundcheck before every show since Lincoln....so, if they have not been sound checking it, you won't hear it live, and Losing It is the only song not in the regular set that has been sound checked, so there is no chance of any other song being added...

I wish i could get The Camera Eye in NYC. It'd be so fitting.

Edit: Nevermind. Set rotation changed so now i will get B in NY!

Edited by Super25Smasher

Back to A for Newark. Ah, well. I still love Red Barchetta. :)

I still kinda want A for Distant Early Warning. But i love Set B, too.

Edited by Super25Smasher

Unless there's something they stick in that they can play at the drop of a hat, I doubt any surprises come up...this is Rush, not Dave Matthews, or The Grateful Dead...they play what they play on tour, and that's it.... if something starts showing up in soundchecks, then you might see something different... I kind of doubt they have "rehearsals" other than their pre-show warm up.

(and we're not even sure that the LA thing is "it" yet...just the speculation of people who seem to "know")

They really gave a gift to the fans in Toronto with Ben Mink playing Losing IT. Do you think they'll have a repeat performance for LA or do you think they'll dig out something New for LA. What are you thoughts?

I think they'll fly Ben Mink to LA for a repeat performance of Losing It. I'm also hope they surprises us with another unplayed gem. Say "Cut to the Chase" or "Fly by Night" or maybe even "Different Strings"?

SOUNDCHECKED IN MONTREAL!!

If that was for LA, why not wait for the west leg to begin in July...

Sounds like MSG is very possible! With the amount of industry and the size of the NY fan base there, would not be surprised!

• Like 1

Memories