Are the merch stands cash only?

DigitalDan

How have the lines been everywhere? At one stand in Chicago there were two people waiting on a line of about 200 people standing in front of them. I felt bad for them. I felt worse for myself because I was one of the 200. Edited by Xanadu

How have the lines been everywhere? At one stand in Chicago there were two people waiting on a line of about 200 people standing in front of them. I felt bad for them. I felt worse for myself because I was one of the 200.

I think it depends on when you go. I've never had to wait more than maybe 5 minutes in line at one.

I have bought everything ahead of time so I will not have to stand in line for SWAG. Bad enough we have to stand in line at the bathroom. Here is what I have bought off the Rush website of R40 stuff so I can enjoy the show and not stand in line.

R40 football jersey

Long sleeve drum shirt

R40 mesh hat

R40 reg hat

R40 Shot glasses

R40 cups

R40 wristbands

Auto Clockwork lives

R40 bandana

R40 lanyard

The lines were insane at the two shows I went to (Austin & Houston). Never seen lines that long for merch before. Seemed a little better after the show.

How have the lines been everywhere? At one stand in Chicago there were two people waiting on a line of about 200 people standing in front of them. I felt bad for them. I felt worse for myself because I was one of the 200.

I think it depends on when you go. I've never had to wait more than maybe 5 minutes in line at one.

Wow, that would be nice. Pretty sure it took me about a half hour to get what I wanted.

Yeah...cards are welcome..... In fact...they hold up the lines.

I'm old, and used to taking cash...so my shirt and tour book were a cash deal...

Cash almost always takes longer to process than credit, assuming the store is using somewhat modern technology. I groan every time someone pulls out their pocketbook and starts fumbling around for change.

• Like 1

Wow, that would be nice. Pretty sure it took me about a half hour to get what I wanted.

Try to get in line at the beginning of a Counterparts song...if you wait till the middle the line is way too long.

• Like 1

They takecredit cards and large, extra large are the absolute hardest sizes to get.

I stood in line only to find out they had no large or extra large.