Montreal, QC Periscope Thread-June 21st

DirkPrattLerxst

which setilst tonight?

The weed setlist my man

I consider B to be the weed setlist... (The Camera Eye and How it Is).

I got that one. Yeah it was smokin'

Well, it seems that this one is setlist A, meaning I get A for Newark and B for MSG...which means I will miss setlist C. I already got A in Tulsa, so I'm a little bummed. But at least I'll be in 4th row center for TCE and How it Is.

• Like 1

which setilst tonight?

The weed setlist my man

Well, it seems that this one is setlist A, meaning I get A for Newark and B for MSG...which means I will miss setlist C. I already got A in Tulsa, so I'm a little bummed. But at least I'll be in 4th row center for TCE and How it Is.

Last time I saw Rush in NYC was on the Time Machine Tour and I definitely remembered the audience's reaction during the "angular mass of New Yorkers" section of TCE. I wonder if the crowd would do the same thing if we get B for MSG.

Edited by PolarizeMe
  • Like 1

which setilst tonight?

The weed setlist my man

Pretty sure that means Boston is getting B then. I was actually hoping for A. I already saw C.

Do we know for sure whether they did A or B? Definitely wasn't C but there was no scope for the critical part of the first set.

which setilst tonight?

The weed setlist my man

Last time I saw Rush in NYC was on the Time Machine Tour and I definitely remembered the audience's reaction during the "angular mass of New Yorkers" section of TCE. I wonder if the crowd would do the same thing if we get B for MSG.

I was there as well. They also got the cheer for "Manhattan"!

which setilst tonight?

The weed setlist my man

I was there as well. They also got the cheer for "Manhattan"!

Yeah, I remember that! Do you think they deliberately arranged for The Camera Eye in NYC? Or is it just happenstance?