Toronto first show vs Toronto second show

Phantom

They final did losing it. Do u think it was one off

I read on rushisaband.com that they played the song in soundcheck in Montreal today. Which means they could potentialy play it again at somepoint. Your guess is as good as mine as to when that would be.

Interesting news that theyre still soundchecking it... wonder if/hope they play it in NYC next week.

Edited by greg2112

I seen both shows and bumped into some fellow TRF mates - Hear Again and earlier in the day Mr.JD ..that was cool.

Got to hear the amazing sound quality from both sides of the ACC..

The crowd noise and intensity would definitely give an edge to Fridays show.....

However the beer was slightly colder on Wednesday.........lol..

• Like 2

I was at the Wed show and I was beside the stage Section 110 18 rows up (Alex side) and in my section everyone stood all the way threw the show but in the next Section 109 sat for most of the shows and I look at my brother and said WTF are they sitting down for it's a Rush show - Heck I have Cerebral Palsy and I Crutches and I stood for the whole shows and that not easy for me to stand that long but I did, I did lean against the back of the chair a few times to take the pressure off of my feet but I was standing!

Anyways got that off my chest,

I thought the Opening song and Subdivision,Tom Sawyer and a lot of the older songs I thought the crowd was really into as specially Working Man I though and Alex wailed on that solo wow. But over all the crowd was into it as I'm sure they where more into it on Friday because of what transpired that night . Should be a great DVD nevertheless!

Funny you should mention section 109. That's where I was sitting. Most of the people in the section started off standing but a few songs into the show, some people sat down, which triggered a bit of a domino effect. It's the first Rush show I've been to in a long time where fan sat and it totally caught me off guard.
  • Like 1

I was at the Wed show and I was beside the stage Section 110 18 rows up (Alex side) and in my section everyone stood all the way threw the show but in the next Section 109 sat for most of the shows and I look at my brother and said WTF are they sitting down for it's a Rush show - Heck I have Cerebral Palsy and I Crutches and I stood for the whole shows and that not easy for me to stand that long but I did, I did lean against the back of the chair a few times to take the pressure off of my feet but I was standing!

I thought the Opening song and Subdivision,Tom Sawyer and a lot of the older songs I thought the crowd was really into as specially Working Man I though and Alex wailed on that solo wow. But over all the crowd was into it as I'm sure they where more into it on Friday because of what transpired that night . Should be a great DVD nevertheless!

Funny you should mention section 109. That's where I was sitting. Most of the people in the section started off standing but a few songs into the show, some people sat down, which triggered a bit of a domino effect. It's the first Rush show I've been to in a long time where fan sat and it totally caught me off guard.

No disrespect to fellow Rush fan (You) but that's a second show I've attend that I saw a whole Section sitting down, and there was another show (the band will remain nameless - my favorite band besides Rush ;) ) where I saw the whole or most of the audience was sitting including the first 18 rows at the front :o needles to say the band was ticked and told them to get off there butts or go home,they got up! LOL

You make me feel like a pussy for taking a song or two off for each set as my arthritis hurts with long stints of standing (or jumping and dancing). But I agree with you in spirit!!!

• Like 1

No disrespect to fellow Rush fan (You) but that's a second show I've attend that I saw a whole Section sitting down, and there was another show (the band will remain nameless - my favorite band besides Rush ;) ) where I saw the whole or most of the audience was sitting including the first 18 rows at the front :o needles to say the band was ticked and told them to get off there butts or go home,they got up! LOL

Most shows I go to have large sections of people sitting for most of the show.

• Like 1

I prefer to sit as long as my view is not obstructed. No bearing on how into the show you are, and any band that is professional will give their best to a paying crowd or the paying crowds may stop showing up.