(song) LIVE!!!

TFEman

The guys played Losing It live for the first (and probably last) time ever live during the second night at YYZ! Can't wait for the DVD now.
  • Like 4

Yeah, edit and end the thread, we already have two others running with the topic. :hail: :cheers:
  • Like 2

I was 16 rows from the stage last night and the wave of shocked realization the moment Geddy said we want to play something we never have played live before and then Ben Mink walks out was amazing. My friend Terry (drummer in our band) and I love that song. I bought a Geddy Lee tobacco sunburst Fender Jazz bass this morning. Great weekend needless to say. The crowd was great last night. Louder than most RUSH shows in YYZ that I have been to. Thanks Geddy, Alex and Neil for 40 years of musical wonder and enjoyment. All 3 of you and all the members of your team have always made me proud that you 3 are Canadians. Hope we see you perform again. :musicnote:
  • Like 2

People are so intent on being the one to "break the big story" that they don't even bother looking to see if anyone else had already started a thread about it. Despite being a day late. Plus, he put the spoiler in the thread title (PLUS, for good measure, a tag with the song title).

Seeing as we already have at least one thread about this, and seeing as all the replies in this one are about the spoiler title, I'm closing this.

• Like 3