BIG SPOILER in TO!

losingit2k

OMFG!

They finally did it! Tonight in Toronto they finally played Losing It Live and They did it the right way. With Ben Min on Violin. Please if anyone filmed this gem (and my favorite RUSH song) please place video here.

10930851_657655261003410_4776548138734047696_n.jpg?oh=3aec8003b6927d5d2f3e24d0dde08a35&oe=55EE4735

• Like 4

Holy shit dude this is the NO SPOILERS section!!!

Originally I thought that too, but I get the feeling that Toronto is the only place getting this song. If that's true, not technically a spoiler, I suppose!

• Like 4

Yeah was thinking the same thing. You are a smart person.

Originally I thought that too, but I get the feeling that Toronto is the only place getting this song. If that's true, not technically a spoiler, I suppose!

Yeah was thinking the same thing. You are a smart person.

• Like 4

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
  • Like 1

It's a spoiler for everyone in this forum where is says "NO SPOILERS"

• Like 2

It's a total spoiler! man.... :facepalm:

You don't know they won't play it again. Not cool.

• Like 2

It's a total spoiler! man.... :facepalm:

You don't know they won't play it again. Not cool.

Exactly.

Not only was this not in the spoiler section where it belongs, but the thread title proudly displayed the big surprise to the whole board from the main page. C'mon, l2k, you've been here long enough to know how spoilers work.

• Like 3

Oh well, It's in the right section now! I'm not going to allow these guys to ruin my Euphoria about this night! I've waited way to long to allow anything to spoil (pun intended) this night in RUSH history for me. I've haven't stop crying or listening to this song since it was posted on Youtube!

:dweez: :chickendance: :dweez: :chickendance: :dweez:

• Like 1

wOw I wish I could be there I bet that one got filmed!

It did! You can see the camera moving back and forth on the Feed. Just watch the second video, You can see the camera panning across the stage.

• Like 2