Toronto, ON Periscope Thread - June 19th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Wow, Losing It was as good as the Bristow version!

Did you catch it?? My buddy Slater (of the big white van) had 2112 crankin' as we arrived at the venue. Totally missed it. Stormtrom wanted to tell me all about it but being spoiler free, I wouldn't let him tel me (and then he left before we got back to the lot)

That without question is the most amazing moment of my 40 years of following Rush, all i can say is Thank you, from the bottom of my heart

the rumors....the rehearsal video....the anticipation....it all built up to quite the moment didn't it

Sure did, a magical moment that comes around , once in a lifetime.

While we're waiting for the 2nd set, it's time to eat my pie!

did you say PIE?

Did someone say PIE?

Did you really say PIE??

Yes, I said "PIE". A slice of sundae pie actually.

oh, i am verklempt. Drunk on Losing It and the thoughts of pie.

• Like 1

That without question is the most amazing moment of my 40 years of following Rush, all i can say is Thank you, from the bottom of my heart

the rumors....the rehearsal video....the anticipation....it all built up to quite the moment didn't it

Agreed. All the build up, then the moment finally happens. And in one of those brief and rare experiences, the anticipation didn't overshadow the moment. It was sublime. They had one shot at it, and they absolutely nailed it. I still can't believe we were able to witness that...

Edited by kevind2112
  • Like 5

Agreed. All the build up, then the moment finally happens. And in one of those brief and rare experiences, the anticipation didn't overshadow the moment. It was sublime. They had one shot at it, and they absolutely nailed it. I still can't believe we we able to witness that...

That's, like, all poetic...and shit

• Like 1

Wow, Losing It was as good as the Bristow version!

Did you catch it?? My buddy Slater (of the big white van) had 2112 crankin' as we arrived at the venue. Totally missed it. Stormtrom wanted to tell me all about it but being spoiler free, I wouldn't let him tel me (and then he left before we got back to the lot)

No,just caught the you tube version!

BTW when you were playing In the Mood (thanks for that !) I so wanted to ask "What You're Doin"

(but I kept my mouth shut!)