Toronto, ON Periscope Thread - June 19th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

No question this set and crowd is much tighter than Wednesday. And wow losing it now it makes sense that they waited this long to play it, Ben Mink sounded great, wouldn't have worked having that just triggered as a sample. Hopefully he shows up at the montreal gig.

And just to make sure all the flubbed songs from Wednesday sounded tight tonight - Subdivisions, HF, RTB. And all the swap songs on Wednesday weren't that bad from my recollection? Except maybe Red Barchetta but not a huge deal its on practically every live release. So I think between the two shows we've got good recordings for everything.

• Like 2

So....anyone going to complain about Rush doing another DVD? Can't wait to see the sales on this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never complain of them doing DVDs. Great souvenirs for each tour I've seen (didn't see them for the first time until Time Machine Tour and I had been a fan for 2 years at the time of that tour)

Good night everyone! I'm glad I was here to be able at least to semi-witness such a moment in Rush history.

The Mad Norwegian should be coming through the door any minute now. :laughing guy:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:hi:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 6

Good night everyone! I'm glad I was here to able at least to semi-witness such a moment in Rush history.

The Mad Norwegian should be coming through the door any minute now. :laughing guy:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:hi:

Have a good night!

• Like 2

So....anyone going to complain about Rush doing another DVD? Can't wait to see the sales on this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never complain of them doing DVDs. Great souvenirs for each tour I've seen (didn't see them for the first time until Time Machine Tour and I had been a fan for 2 years at the time of that tour)

I agree. I have every show DVD they've made. It's inevitable someone out there complains about too many DVDs. I think even the casual fan will be picking this one up.

I'm glad they threw that in so that now people can quit speculating whether they will or not. :)

Yeah, enough with all the speculating. I wonder if they're going to do Cinderella Man tonight?

f**k that! Rivendell!!

That would be awesome. New petition!!! Geez, you guys, you never play Rivendell!!!!! C'mon!!!!! :D

Edited by Hemispheres3
  • Like 3

I'm glad they threw that in so that now people can quit speculating whether they will or not. :)

Yeah, enough with all the speculating. I wonder if they're going to do Cinderella Man tonight?

f**k that! Rivendell!!

That would be awesome. New petition!!! Geez, you guys, you never play Rivendell!!!!! C'mon!!!!! :D

The patented Madrigal / Tears / Rivendell medley to start the encore

• Like 1

f**k that! Rivendell!!

At least it made the intro video ;)

• Like 1