12. No Prayer For The Dying

13. Fear Of The Dark

14. X Factor

15. Virtual XI

My Top Three

KILLERS

PIECE OF MIND

SEVENTH SON

"Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son" is one of the greatest albums on the earth. The production mixed in with the prog is perfect for me.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

Ok, had a listen pretty good song (7/10 for me). I love the singing and the riffing and singing. I could do without Dave's solo and melody guitars on the bridge sections. Another thing that is excellent is cowbell...

My God we are strangers from a strange land and yes I agree with you. I LOVED THE COWBELL!

The MELODY OF THIS ENTIRE SONG IS A 10!

Ok, had a listen pretty good song (7/10 for me). I love the singing and the riffing and singing. I could do without Dave's solo and melody guitars on the bridge sections. Another thing that is excellent is cowbell...

I think H's solo is first then Janick, I actually like it, then the harmony playing is H and Dave.

I think H's solo is first then Janick, I actually like it, then the harmony playing is H and Dave.

Janick is useless. JMO

• Like 1

Anybody up for Ranking Dickinson albums?

1. Somewhere In Time

2. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

3. Brave New World

4. Powerslave

5. The Number of the Beast

6. The Final Frontier

7. A Matter of Life and Death

8. Piece of Mind

9. Dance of Death

10. Fear of the Dark

11. No Prayer for the Dying

TNOTB in fifth place???????????????????????????¿

I'm more concerned with POM being in 8th place.

I thought those two albums had more filler than the ones' before them. Piece of Mind is the only 80's record that didn't do much for me. The others are phenomenal and are all in the top 5.

The only songs on POM that are filler would be Quest For Fire and Sun And Steel. Everything else on it is great. Powerslave is king of fillers when it comes to their 80s albums with Bruce. The first two and last two songs are as good as anything Maiden has ever done. Everything else on that album is average sounding metal songs that any metal band back in 1984 could have done.

Flash Of The Blade is the best among the PS filler.

"Flash Of The Blade" RULES!!!!!!

• Like 2

Listen up you RUSH tools: I've ordered my copy! :madra:

But I've not ordered the big book version, just the normal double CD version. FUCKK THE BOOK!! :nya nya:

:haz: :haz: :haz:

f**k the book? But it's the book of souls. It has to contain ancient wisdom from an age gone by.

I'm not stupid. I ordered two of the Limited Edition Book Versions pressed in Japan! Hope the book isn't in Japanese.

1. Somewhere In Time

3. Brave New World

4. Powerslave

6. The Final Frontier

8. Piece of Mind

9. Dance of Death

10. Fear of the Dark

TNOTB in fifth place???????????????????????????¿

I'm more concerned with POM being in 8th place.

That is a joke. Why is POM so low on The Rush Forum??

Too many Rush Fanbois don't get it. Go root for RUSH with your POM POM! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: UP THE IRONS MUTHER FUKKAS!

Listen up you RUSH tools: I've ordered my copy! :madra:

But I've not ordered the big book version, just the normal double CD version. FUCKK THE BOOK!! :nya nya:

:haz: :haz: :haz:

As I ordered the book I love your post buddy. Fukking RUSH TOOLS have no clue about this band.

Solos are Dave->H->harmonies 100% sure ;)

I love the ending. Very classic Maiden. That said, I'm not blown away either. It's a *good* song. This is often the case with their first singles. Wasn't gobsmacked by El Dorado or Breeg or Different World or Wildest Dreams (< especially this one) either, so I'm neither surprised nor concerned by not being blown away. That's only happened ONCE with a first single since Brave New World and that was The Wicker Man. We've got 90+ minutes of new Maiden over a double CD, so there will likely be plenty of awesome tracks. Edited by Presto-digitation

The video was pretty awesome! Better than Wreck It Ralph haha!

The song? Pretty basic Maiden. Which is better than nearly everything else out there.

Winner! And there will undoubtedly be better songs. Still cannot wait!

I like the track...it's Maiden by numbers, but at this stage, that's what I want from them. It sounds quite similar to Different World and Wildest Dreams. And hey, I love Nicko, but he's been incredibly lazy with his fills for years...it's exacly the same!!!!
  • Like 1

I like the track...it's Maiden by numbers, but at this stage, that's what I want from them. It sounds quite similar to Different World and Wildest Dreams. And hey, I love Nicko, but he's been incredibly lazy with his fills for years...it's exacly the same!!!!

The nice thing about Maiden is that in spite of always sounding the same, it doesn't prevent them from writing top notch heavy metal! Agree with all your sentiments.

1. Somewhere In Time

3. Brave New World

4. Powerslave

6. The Final Frontier

8. Piece of Mind

9. Dance of Death

10. Fear of the Dark

Your top 5 is literally my top 5 also!

1. Somewhere In Time

3. Brave New World

4. Powerslave

6. The Final Frontier

8. Piece of Mind

9. Dance of Death

10. Fear of the Dark

Your top 5 is literally my top 5 also!