Toronto, ON Periscope Thread - June 17th

ytserush

I wonder if Friday might be a modified setlist to give them another shot at some songs

Another shot...what a good idea...

Well, if Friday was supposed to be Setlist B, they would not play DEW, OLV, or Red Barch. You know they'd want at least two of those as do-overs!

Wow, many thanks to Peter. Did a great job tonight. Had the whole show (battery backup?), good sound quality, diverse shots, and best of all, I didn't get a crick in my neck from turning sideways. And, as I mentioned before, I always forgive singing.
  • Like 3

Wow, many thanks to Peter. Did a great job tonight. Had the whole show (battery backup?), good sound quality, diverse shots, and best of all, I didn't get a crick in my neck from turning sideways. And, as I mentioned before, I always forgive singing.

Don't forget he brought a monkey too!

The boys rebounded well in the 2nd half. Hope the boys slay the first half on Friday. Other than that, t'was a good show despite the bumps here and there. Edited by PolarizeMe

Neil probably is already 100 miles away before realizing that the next show is in the same location.

Maybe he'll stay at his parent's house. In his old room. Same bed. Who poster on the wall. Rogers drum set with Ajax cymbals... lol

• Like 2

I'll bet you that Friday's show will be much better considering how much of perfectionists they are. They're probably REALLY pissed about their performance tonight, so I'm betting they'll make sure to be on fire on Friday. Shake it off guys, everyone has bad shows :)
  • Like 1

I'll bet you that Friday's show will be much better considering how much of perfectionists they are. They're probably REALLY pissed about their performance tonight, so I'm betting they'll make sure to be on fire on Friday. Shake it off guys, everyone has bad shows :)

I really hope so, for their sake. They've had much better shows on this tour - they deserve a hometown show that they will be happy with (first & second sets!)

• Like 1