Toronto, ON Periscope Thread - June 17th

ytserush

I can't imagine their emotional state...playing for the home crowd for their final big tour. Yes, they are professionals but how do you not get emotional after 40+ years? In 40+ years how many times have you heard mistakes? Let's cut them some slack, Rush fans.
  • Like 3

Folks are being pretty critical at the moment, but I doubt anyone's being harder on them than they are on themselves.
  • Like 3

Well, if they want to include Losing It on the video, they've got to do it Friday, one shot.. or they could keep it in the vault and not play it at all. Hmm.

At this point, I'm thinking it won't be played at a gig. Rather they'll include a filmed soundcheck of it on the DVD. But we'll see.

• Like 1

I can't imagine their emotional state...playing for the home crowd for their final big tour. Yes, they are professionals but how do you not get emotional after 40+ years? In 40+ years how many times have you heard mistakes? Let's cut them some slack, Rush fans.

NO!!! I'm filing a complaint with Ray Daniels!!!!

• Like 1

Well, if they want to include Losing It on the video, they've got to do it Friday, one shot.. or they could keep it in the vault and not play it at all. Hmm.

At this point, I'm thinking it won't be played at a gig. Rather they'll include a filmed soundcheck of it on the DVD. But we'll see.

Kind of like Limelight on CA Tour.

Are they screwing up the setlist order? This was supposed to be setlist "B" by my calculations.

looks like they switched it up. I wonder if it will affect order after and I'll get high "C" in Philly (already saw C in Tampa, so I wouldn't mind B)

Folks are being pretty critical at the moment, but I doubt anyone's being harder on them than they are on themselves.

True that

Or it could be just recorded at soundcheck and be an extra for the DVD.

• Like 1

Well if you all have read the Rolling Stone Article, the flubs (and there have been a shit ton of them) may be courtesy of Mr Ganja!

Yep, his train wrecks have nothing to do with arthritis...

• Like 1

Yeah I mean i'm thinking they are abandoning losing it or at best recording it without an audience during a soundcheck. I mean if you are recording two nights here why not play it both nights? Even if they would have flubbed it today you still get another shot at it on Friday. It just makes no sense, they have abandoned it completely or they never were planning on playing it in front of an audience.

Are they screwing up the setlist order? This was supposed to be setlist "B" by my calculations.

Looks like I may not get "B" when I see them in NYC if that's the case.

I already saw "B" in Buffalo. I'm going to the show on Friday and I was hoping for some variety.