Have you been to an R40 Show?

Rockosmith

Most seem to be standing most of the time in Atlanta. The folks in front of me certainly were. I stood up after the first 4 or 5 songs or so and stayed up the remainder of the show...
  • Like 1

Seemed like everyone in my section stood up and enjoyed the show. The only one who was consistently seated was Neil Peart. Alex and Geddy stood up for the whole show. And even lugged around heavy pieces of wood throughout! ;)
  • Like 2

In Chicago, it looked like the floor was standing the whole time... Our section stood for the opening song, the 2nd set opener, and the encore.... the rest of the time was sitting.
  • Like 1

I was on the floor in Buffalo and everyone was standing. On the floor the crowd always stands for the whole thing anyways. Most of the people in the lower bowl were standing with some sitting down from time to time.

In Chicago, it looked like the floor was standing the whole time... Our section stood for the opening song, the 2nd set opener, and the encore.... the rest of the time was sitting.

I was there too, and yes, it looked like people on the main floor stood the whole show (minus intermission, of course).

I was there too, and yes, it looked like people on the main floor stood the whole show (minus intermission, of course).

Where were you? We were in 313

Section 101 stood the whole show

• Like 1

Yes at least on the floor. Most of the people in lower bowl were standing as well.

Was it a "Larger Bowl, Eh?"

Wish it had been. :LOL:

Was everyone standing the whole time?

Definitely not.

I was at the ATL show. After the excitement of the show starting, the crowd appeared comparatively dead and seated for the first set. It was raining a lot before the show and it started a half hour late so that may have been a contributing factor.

The second set was a different story, lot's of people on their feet and very amped. Lot's of excitement and chatter and good feeling amongst the crowd leaving.

I don't think everyone was standing at any point in the show, but few were for the first set and many were, if not most, during the second set. The second set clearly electrified most of the crowd.

No way of knowing of course for sure how many are standing at any given time. My general impression is that as it went on the ratio of standers to sitters increased significantly.

Edited by rftag

I was down on the main floor, 17th rows straight back from Geddy's main perch. Man, those were great seats. :D

• Like 1