The "I'm Coming Home" StubHub Report

dtpoet

The number is coming down, but there still is work to be done. This is being recorded, Canucks. Don't let us down.

BALCONY 300s - 33 tickets from $91 - $175

LOWER BOWL 100s - 104 tickets from $141 - $566

FLOOR - 77 tickets from $156 - $1975

214 seats remain or this show.

Edited by dtpoet
  • Like 2

Thanks dt, your stubby reports have become R40 tradition!

I recall that second TO show had about 750 left. They are all gonna sell, but TO fans getting a huge break with many affordable tix.

lol dt, I thought you had an app that tells you seats by category!

Yes, I will be at Newark, Philly and MSG. Wish I could say hope it gets here soon. Very nervous about June 30, when its likely no more shows to NY closer than KC.

Edited by Gabrielgil513

Sometimes if I have access to a PC. The new stubhub app blows. With that I have to count listing by listing.

Getting excited for the 27th. My son and I are getting down there around 5:30 and then not sure what we are going to do. Lol. I'm a bit of an introvert, so not sure if we will stop by the ale house people have been talking about.

The number is coming down, but there still is work to be done. This is being recorded, Canucks. Don't let us down.

Less than 24 hours

BALCONY 300s - 32 tickets from $81 - $163

LOWER BOWL 100s - 83 tickets from $141 - $538

FLOOR - 73 tickets from $141 - $1975

188 seats remain

Sometimes if I have access to a PC. The new stubhub app blows. With that I have to count listing by listing.

Getting excited for the 27th. My son and I are getting down there around 5:30 and then not sure what we are going to do. Lol. I'm a bit of an introvert, so not sure if we will stop by the ale house people have been talking about.

Me too. I met a few TRFers in the lot at the Bristow show and glad I did. A bar, with the loud noise, is a tougher place to meet fellow fans for the first time. I'll be with my brother, not sure what he will be up for. But hopefully we will get to meet some TRFers, hoping to convince him for 30+ mins at least.

Only a handful of Tickets on TicketMaster right now.

Where did you see this? I've been on that page all morning...and I haven't seen anything at all for tonight's show on TM.

I don't know if people are playing game on TM but they take the seats then the seats reappear again so keep watching in section 102 there at the back for tonight show and section 103 for Friday show (now it looks single seat now for both shows). But keep checking through out the day just encase they release some more.

Less than 24 hours

BALCONY 300s - 32 tickets from $81 - $163

LOWER BOWL 100s - 83 tickets from $141 - $538

FLOOR - 73 tickets from $141 - $1975

188 seats remain

5 hours ish remain

BALCONY 300s - 14 tickets from $83 - $129

LOWER BOWL 100s - 53 tickets from $128 - $453