Set rotation question...for Toronto

I'm reading through spoilers (which I avoided before I was at the Detroit show) and I'm seeing that How It Is, Between the Wheels, and the Wreckers are part of some set lists. Is this true? They were not played in Detroit. What are my chances of seeing any or all of them in Toronto on Wednesday? I love these songs!

Thanks!

I'm reading through spoilers (which I avoided before I was at the Detroit show) and I'm seeing that How It Is, Between the Wheels, and the Wreckers are part of some set lists. Is this true? They were not played in Detroit. What are my chances of seeing any or all of them in Toronto on Wednesday? I love these songs!

Thanks!

You are in luck. Detroit got set A, and Wednesday is scheduled to get list B, which should include those three songs (subject to change... rumors of special song in TO). See the setlist thread in this subforum, its all there.

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/93580-100-spoiler-the-setlist-thread/page__st__40#entry3603723

Edited by Gabrielgil513

I was gonna say you were mostly fortunate until I read the last couple lines in your post. Between The Wheels being the exception of course. Don't know the answer to your question but I would bet someone does. Enjoy either way... :) :cheers:

If they keep the same rotation you will get those songs in Toronto on wednesday which is setlist B. Set C will be played at the friday show in Toronto which I will be at.

They are filming for a DVD release so i'm not sure if that will affect the rotation for both shows or not?

Edited by J2112YYZ

HF will have to be re-filmed. RTB, Subdivisions and RB had flubs that could maybe be overdubbed in post. What others were unusable as is? Edited by TexMike

We'll really have to see what they play in Montreal before anybody knows what set they're gonna get from here on out. They're obviously playing songs they want to be on the dvd, but who knows if that's going to affect the rotation on the rest of teh tour :/