Hell Has Frozen Over

southpaw2k5

:clap: :clap: :clap: The current Rolling Stone in no way resembles the magazine my friends and I used to read every word of 40 years ago :codger: but I'm still happy to see the guys get some media love. I like any articles about them so I'll be buying it! Did they have to make Neil look like some kind of a hunchback though? Weird angle on the cover shot! Edited by blueschica
  • Like 7

:clap: :clap: :clap: The current Rolling Stone in no way resembles the magazine my friends and I used to read every word of 40 years ago :codger: but I'm still happy to see the guys get some media love. I like any articles about them so I'll be buying it! Did they have to make Neil look like some kind of a hunchback though? Weird angle on the cover shot!

What hump?? Haha. Hes a hunchback with a hand growing out of it.

• Like 1

The "Geek Gods"??? :o Of all the nerve!

What the hell does Rolling Stone know anyway?

Agreed. I could care less about this thing to be honest. Screw Rolling Stone Ragazine.... :moon:
  • Like 6

I guess it was a slow week where no limited talent self-absorbed rock star killed themself. Oh wait Amy Winehouse is on the cover too. Stand corrected.

I'll find a way to read this, but I hope they just didn't do another career fluff piece with a bunch of mistakes, but that's what I'm expecting.

'so Al, how did the band start?' :facepalm:

Edited by 2112FirstStreet
  • Like 3

I guess it was a slow week where no limited talent self-absorbed rock star killed themself. Oh wait Amy Winehouse is on the cover too. Stand corrected.

Funny thing about this very point. Winehouse and Rush had major articles in the same issue last time around. Obama was on the cover before he became President...the article was tagged "Lords of A.V."

That's odd

I think I will treat myself and buy this issue of the infamous Rolling Stone. :)

just cut and paste any sections with anything that's new...we'll all send you a quarter to pay for your copy of RS.

• Like 1

I think I will treat myself and buy this issue of the infamous Rolling Stone. :)

Rolling Stone thanks you.