2015 PGA Championship

Lost In Xanadu

I promise in Greensboro next week I won't try to reach out and touch any of the golfers. Good grief...

I'm not sure who's more likely to put out a restraining order on you (though for completely different reasons), Tiger or Bubba.

Baby won't be there thankfully. I can only hope Tiger is. I spent alot of non refundable money to see him live for the first and probably only time...
  • Like 2

Wasn't sure by the telecast if Finau was even playing today. Glad they show the leaderboard constantly between commercials... :facepalm:
  • Like 1

Meanwhile, on the LPGA, Brooke will be playing with Morgan Pressel, her idol. The second time they've been paired this season.

Brooke's had 13 rounds in the 60's this season, has shot 65 three times, and finished 5th in two of her last three events. She's bee looking to avoid Q-school, and it looks like she's done that. Now she's got a five-stroke lead and a good chance to get her first LPGA win...as a non-member.

• Like 2

Meanwhile, on the LPGA, Brooke will be playing with Morgan Pressel, her idol. The second time they've been paired this season.

Brooke's had 13 rounds in the 60's this season, has shot 65 three times, and finished 5th in two of her last three events. She's bee looking to avoid Q-school, and it looks like she's done that. Now she's got a five-stroke lead and a good chance to get her first LPGA win...as a non-member.

No Asians playing this week?... :LOL: Edited by Narps

No Asians playing this week?... :LOL:

She's making them press...and they're crumbling. Brooke just hit a killer 3-wood, drew it perfectly into the 7th green. She's the real deal.
  • Like 2

She's making them press...and they're crumbling. Brooke just hit a killer 3-wood, drew it perfectly into the 7th green. She's the real deal.

Brooke has an older sister who golfs also but baby sister Brooke is out shining big sis... Haha

This feels like the biggest 2 stroke lead ever. This might be over. Maybe. I'm about to call it.

Not a chance. Danger lurking everywhere for everyone...
  • Like 1

Brooke has an older sister who golfs also but baby sister Brooke is out shining big sis... Haha

Brooke put it about six feet past on her eagle try, but made her come-back bogey. There's a lesson there about never leaving it short.