2015 PGA Championship

Lost In Xanadu

Moving day and currently a birdie fest going on.

Very true but all it takes is to hit it in one really bad place to screw up your round. It's out there waiting for everyone...
  • Like 1

I wish I was there... Or maybe on one of those boats in the Lake...

Wish you could pack your bags and head for Greensboro next week. Would be a blast for sure... :dweez:
  • Like 1

Matt Jones has hot trophy wife... check :LOL:

Since I barely know Matt Jones, I checked his Wikipedia. His wife was a Miss Idaho and competed in Miss USA pageant.

2 Aussies in the final group today...

Figures a Miss USA contestant :LOL: Were they that backed up from finishing the second round this morning? These tee times seem awful late to me... :huh:

I guess so.. I was out running chores so I lost track when they finished round 2. The late tee times means more golf on tv later into the day and more golf to watch is always good in my books...

I guess they may get the round in. If they tee off at 3:06 pm their time they will have 5 hours to finish. You would think with twosomes they could do that but geez you never know sometimes... :eh:

Hoping that they soon show some actual golf. From today.

:popcorn:

Agreed :facepalm: I actually changed the channel and watched some news for a while. Tired of all the packaged stories...

I've switched over to the Golf Channel and the LPGA. Better coverage (lots of actual golf shots) and a better course, I think. Portland, OR.

An interesting story is playing out. The leader is 17yo Canadian ( :dweez: ) Brooke Henderson.

• Like 2

Just a thought. It would be cool to actually see Finau hit a golf shot of two at some point. Guess he has to get into the lead before that ever happens... :|

OK, in the LPGA match, Masson hit it in the middle of the fairway and is deep in a divot. \This has to be one of the dumbest rules in golf, having to hit out of a gouged fairway. I think it should fall into "abnormal conditions", like soggy ground, and you should get free relief. Center cut and screwed? That's dumb.
  • Like 2

OK, in the LPGA match, Masson hit it in the middle of the fairway and is deep in a divot. \This has to be one of the dumbest rules in golf, having to hit out of a gouged fairway. I think it should fall into "abnormal conditions", like soggy ground, and you should get free relief. Center cut and screwed? That's dumb.

Are there many fans at that tournament, goose?

Geez I just wish that ultra rich @sshole from The Masters would pop on here and tell us thanks to Travelers Insurance we can bring you 56 minutes of golf every hour with no commercial interruptions... :sigh:
  • Like 1

Not too many, that I can see. I was just thinking that I need to go to an LPGA event.
  • Like 1

Not too many, that I can see. I was just thinking that I need to go to an LPGA event.

I've attended at least 1 day each time there is an LPGA event in my neighborhood and I love it. Last year, the LPGA Canadian open was in my hometown and I went 2 days, walking with Brooke her entire 18 holes on Saturday... Great times

Geez I just wish that ultra rich @sshole from The Masters would pop on here and tell us thanks to Travelers Insurance we can bring you 56 minutes of golf every hour with no commercial interruptions... :sigh:

Amen, brother...

Commercials getting ridiculous now...

• Like 1

Amen, brother...

Then they return from the commercials and have to announce their sponsors....wtf?

• Like 1

Amen, brother...

Then they return from the commercials and have to announce their sponsors....wtf?

I really hate to complain but I swear there are way more commercials in this telecast then I can ever remember and I have watched way to much golf in my lifetime. I swear there is more time in commercials than the golf. I have walked away from the t.v so many times already I couldn't tell ya. I may go to bed and watch the last 6 or 7 holes when the time comes...
  • Like 1