2015 PGA Championship

Lost In Xanadu

Dude can't hit a fairway. No wonder. Same ole same ole different day. Can't score from the sh*t...

I'm sorry, my friend.

It really blows to watch it to be honest. I am glad Jason is doing so well however. I enjoy watching him too and I know how happy it makes you... :)

Jason has made a couple of mistakes over the last 2 holes...I hope he can limit those. Still, he's right up there.

Will Tiger play next week, the last tournament before the playoffs?

They were talking about it when he was warming up and saying he had 40 minutes left to commit to Greensboro. Don't know if he ever did or not. I am going to guess he didn't. I think he is content to pack it in for the year and go work on it for months and months and hopefully figure this thing out for 2016...

Surprise, Tiger has committed to playing in next weeks tournament.

The rain is in Green Bay and moving south, looks like another hour or so before the storms hit

It was quite the storm as Golf Channels set suffered serious damage. Apparently Round 2 will resume tomorrow morning at 7 local time, I believe that's 8 am eastern time zone..

man, this storm is nasty. High winds, and lots and lots of lightning. We're getting hail now

Dude can't hit a fairway. No wonder. Same ole same ole different day. Can't score from the sh*t...

I'm sorry, my friend.

It really blows to watch it to be honest. I am glad Jason is doing so well however. I enjoy watching him too and I know how happy it makes you... :)

Jason has made a couple of mistakes over the last 2 holes...I hope he can limit those. Still, he's right up there.

Will Tiger play next week, the last tournament before the playoffs?

They were talking about it when he was warming up and saying he had 40 minutes left to commit to Greensboro. Don't know if he ever did or not. I am going to guess he didn't. I think he is content to pack it in for the year and go work on it for months and months and hopefully figure this thing out for 2016...

Surprise, Tiger has committed to playing in next weeks tournament.

Really? I was going to try to look it up somewhere to see but thanks so much for letting me know...

Geez, Greensboro NC is only 200 miles or so from me. Man is that tempting to look into...

Broomstick man will be there also if that helps make up your mind, haha.

Which day do you think you would go IF you go?

Not sure as I just considered the possibilities to be honest. I would have to check with my wife about some stuff going on at the end of next week. I know I could go on the weekend but that is risky business of course. I will look into it further tomorrow for some details as far as cost goes, ticket availability etc. I may just drive up there if I feel well enough. Might help and do me some good actually... :)
  • Like 1

The rain is in Green Bay and moving south, looks like another hour or so before the storms hit

It was quite the storm as Golf Channels set suffered serious damage. Apparently Round 2 will resume tomorrow morning at 7 local time, I believe that's 8 am eastern time zone..

man, this storm is nasty. High winds, and lots and lots of lightning. We're getting hail now

Looks like a beautiful day today. That was quite a storm. They showed some footage.

I hope all is well in your world, LIX.

• Like 2

Mr. Day still hitting it great... :)

Good morning, my friend. Yes, so far, it's a beautiful DAY.

Good morning my friend. Looking up the possibilities now for possibly going to the Wyndham Championship next week. Pretty sure I will be going and my wife is down with it too. I wish she could go but she has to work all the time. It's really not that expensive for the grounds each day and the packages are really pretty cheap for the week. The hotel may be another story however. I will let you know what happens for sure... :)
  • Like 1

Good morning my friend. Looking up the possibilities now for possibly going to the Wyndham Championship next week. Pretty sure I will be going and my wife is down with it too. I wish she could go but she has to work all the time. It's really not that expensive for the grounds each day and the packages are really pretty cheap for the week. The hotel may be another story however. I will let you know what happens for sure... :)

I hope it works out for you. If it was in my neighbourhood, I'd try to go too. I bet ticket sales are skyrocketing.

Jason finishes with a bogey, darn. nevertheless, he's right there.

I hope it works out for you. If it was in my neighbourhood, I'd try to go too. I bet ticket sales are skyrocketing.

Jason finishes with a bogey, darn. nevertheless, he's right there.

I am going to go for the whole tournament Thursday - Sunday. I have ordered my tickets and made the hotel reservations. The tickets for the whole week are only 200.00 for grounds and clubhouse. The hotel for 5 nights is around 230.00 so not to bad. I am nervously excited because I am going by myself. If this was 3 years ago no big deal but the last couple years have been rough and my nerves aren't so good anymore. It should be fun, at least I am hoping so... :)

BTW looking forward to watching Jason later on today. This has to be his week... :dweez:

Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

Looks like a beautiful day today. That was quite a storm. They showed some footage.

I hope all is well in your world, LIX.

nice and sunny, but hot and humid... still no power :(

Matt Jones has hot trophy wife... check :LOL:

Since I barely know Matt Jones, I checked his Wikipedia. His wife was a Miss Idaho and competed in Miss USA pageant.

2 Aussies in the final group today...

Figures a Miss USA contestant :LOL: Were they that backed up from finishing the second round this morning? These tee times seem awful late to me... :huh:

Since I barely know Matt Jones, I checked his Wikipedia. His wife was a Miss Idaho and competed in Miss USA pageant.

Figures a Miss USA contestant :LOL: Were they that backed up from finishing the second round this morning? These tee times seem awful late to me... :huh:

I guess so.. I was out running chores so I lost track when they finished round 2. The late tee times means more golf on tv later into the day and more golf to watch is always good in my books...

• Like 1

We have a Mickelson sighting! 6 under par after 14. Is it too little too late? Probably.....
  • Like 1

I guess so.. I was out running chores so I lost track when they finished round 2. The late tee times means more golf on tv later into the day and more golf to watch is always good in my books...

I guess they may get the round in. If they tee off at 3:06 pm their time they will have 5 hours to finish. You would think with twosomes they could do that but geez you never know sometimes... :eh:
  • Like 1

I guess they may get the round in. If they tee off at 3:06 pm their time they will have 5 hours to finish. You would think with twosomes they could do that but geez you never know sometimes... :eh:

Hoping that they soon show some actual golf. From today.

:popcorn:

• Like 1

Hoping that they soon show some actual golf. From today.

:popcorn:

Agreed :facepalm: I actually changed the channel and watched some news for a while. Tired of all the packaged stories...
  • Like 1

They are racists. They didn't announce Finau and Lahiri off the first tee but did the group before them and after... :)