2015 PGA Championship

Lost In Xanadu

Damned Viking game pre-empted the Tournament! Now I have yet ANOTHER reason to hate Minnesota..... :rage: :rage:
  • Like 2

I don't want to see Spieth play with Day tomorrow. I know I am in the bitter old Tiger Woods fan man minority on this one but I just don't... :codger:

I didn't want this final pairing either... Jordan can be too 'talkative' and still has some immaturity when things don't go as he wants... Oh well, Jason will just need to let his clubs do the talking tomorrow.

• Like 1

I don't want to see Spieth play with Day tomorrow. I know I am in the bitter old Tiger Woods fan man minority on this one but I just don't... :codger:

I didn't want this final pairing either... Jordan can be too 'talkative' and still has some immaturity when things don't go as he wants... Oh well, Jason will just need to let his clubs do the talking tomorrow.

I hope he makes this and kicks his @ss tomorrow to be frank....

Can't wait for tomorrow.. I hope Jason can emerge as the winner!

Me too. Good night my friend and it's been a pleasure as always... :hug2:
  • Like 1

Day's a helluva player with enough rocket sauce to win but from a desire to watch a historically great run in the majors in a season I want to see Spieth win. 3 out of 4 would be damned impressive.

Think about next few years in the majors: Spieth, Rory, Day, Fowler, DJ...extremely talented players...should be super competitive. The tide has turned and era's have changed: Tiger & Phil's time is over and, as Saruman would say, "A new power is rising!"

• Like 2

Day's a helluva player with enough rocket sauce to win but from a desire to watch a historically great run in the majors in a season I want to see Spieth win. 3 out of 4 would be damned impressive.

3 of 4 and only two strokes short of the 4th. He will remember those two strokes forever.

• Like 1

Looking forward today, golfing with my dad, brother and nephew in an hour, then PGA final round.

Love the homeboy love Stricker is getting.

Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 4

Looking forward today, golfing with my dad, brother and nephew in an hour, then PGA final round.

Love the homeboy love Stricker is getting.

I'm looking forward to LPGA action to see if 17yo Brooke Henderson can hang onto her 5 stroke lead for the win. :angel:
  • Like 1

My TV does not like when Bubba is on screen.

Let me know when it is safe to turn it on

• Like 1

I'm watching now. Not feeling so great so I won't be posting much. I tried to watch some of the earlier coverage but to many commercials and way to much Baby for my taste... :codger:
  • Like 1

I promise in Greensboro next week I won't try to reach out and touch any of the golfers. Good grief...
  • Like 1

I promise in Greensboro next week I won't try to reach out and touch any of the golfers. Good grief...

I'm not sure who's more likely to put out a restraining order on you (though for completely different reasons), Tiger or Bubba.