2015 PGA Championship

Lost In Xanadu

Are there an absolute sh*tload of commercials or is it just me?... :|

You are correct...

Not to mention a bunch of other BS that is not golf shots. Geez...
  • Like 1

Dude can't hit a fairway. No wonder. Same ole same ole different day. Can't score from the sh*t...

Looks like as far as the weather is concerned LIX is going to turn out to be prophetic. Might be good for Tiger but suck for everyone else. Will give him more time to practice in the morning before finishing what he will have left on the back... :sigh:
  • Like 1

Dude can't hit a fairway. No wonder. Same ole same ole different day. Can't score from the sh*t...

I'm sorry, my friend.

It really blows to watch it to be honest. I am glad Jason is doing so well however. I enjoy watching him too and I know how happy it makes you... :)
  • Like 1

I will say I am very happy to see Tony Finau getting some much deserved airtime at long last. He has been on lot's of 1st and 2nd pages of leaderboards especially the last few months and getting no love whatsoever. I have seen a couple interviews with him and he seems a great guy and does have an exciting golf game. Not sure about charisma but a big guy hitting it miles is always exciting to watch in my view... Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

I'm sorry, my friend.

It really blows to watch it to be honest. I am glad Jason is doing so well however. I enjoy watching him too and I know how happy it makes you... :)

Jason has made a couple of mistakes over the last 2 holes...I hope he can limit those. Still, he's right up there.

Will Tiger play next week, the last tournament before the playoffs?

I will say I am very happy to see Tony Finau getting some much deserved airtime at long last. He has been on lot's of 1st and 2nd pages of leaderboards especially the last few months and getting no love whatsoever. I have seen a couple interviews with him and he seems a great guy and does have an exciting golf game. Not sure about charisma but a big guy hitting it miles is always exciting to watch in my view...

I keep thinking they are saying FEENOM as in phenomenon, haha

• Like 1

I'm sorry, my friend.

Jason has made a couple of mistakes over the last 2 holes...I hope he can limit those. Still, he's right up there.

Will Tiger play next week, the last tournament before the playoffs?

They were talking about it when he was warming up and saying he had 40 minutes left to commit to Greensboro. Don't know if he ever did or not. I am going to guess he didn't. I think he is content to pack it in for the year and go work on it for months and months and hopefully figure this thing out for 2016...

You know really with a few exceptions the guys you would expect to be "up there" on the board are. The cream is really at or near the top for the year truth be told. Besides Henley and Jones and maybe a couple more the best are really up there... :)
  • Like 2

Are there an absolute sh*tload of commercials or is it just me?... :|

You are correct...

Not to mention a bunch of other BS that is not golf shots. Geez...

seems like the way it is for the first 2 rounds

I'm sorry, my friend.

just think about how happy labt is watching Tiger play the way he has :) You should at least be happy for him
  • Like 2

I'm sorry, my friend.

just think about how happy labt is watching Tiger play the way he has :) You should at least be happy for him

Thrilled :| ...
  • Like 2

Kisner finished with a 72 by the way today and 3 over total. Looks like he may miss the cut by 1 again. Same as the Open championship. I was following the shot by shot thing on PGA tour.com and he was trying his buns off it appeared to make it. He holed out from the fairway for an eagle on 14 and made another birdie on 16 but bogeyed the 18th as many do to as it appears miss out by 1. From what I could tell he missed some other birdie putts he could have made along the way...
  • Like 1

Hey Narps, you are such a smart fella. You were questioning why John Daly was in the field. He made a 10 on the par 3 7th today..

He was doing pretty well too until then. Looks like its time for my daily 3-4 mile walk now. If they play no more today dear I will catch you sometime tomorrow for sure. Always a pleasure... :rose: :cheers:
  • Like 1

The rain is in Green Bay and moving south, looks like another hour or so before the storms hit

It was quite the storm as Golf Channels set suffered serious damage. Apparently Round 2 will resume tomorrow morning at 7 local time, I believe that's 8 am eastern time zone..

• Like 1