2015 PGA Championship

Lost In Xanadu

The Kismiester is hanging in at 1 over through 12 holes playing the front nine now. BTW good to see Baby only shot even par. There was alot of chatter about him winning this thing before it started. Hopefully he stays out of the fray....
  • Like 1

The Kismiester is hanging in at 1 over through 12 holes playing the front nine now. BTW good to see Baby only shot even par. There was alot of chatter about him winning this thing before it started. Hopefully he stays out of the fray....

Go Kis. Bubba is due for a cool down, and I'm ok with it being this week.

• Like 1

Adam grandad putter 4 over...

:dweez: Broomstick guy is gonna have to have that thing taken from him it appears... :|
  • Like 1

Kis is hanging tough at 1 over playing the 6th hole now. Am following his shot to shot on PGA tour.com. Hitting all over the place it looks like but making pars. They certainly aren't showing any of him that is for sure. I think he is playing with Scott Piercy who they showed one birdie putt from on the 2nd hole. Kis hit it to 3 feet on that hole (inside of Piercy) and made birdie. BTW :wtf: I thought they were on till 8?... :facepalm:
  • Like 1

Guess they are on till 8. Seemed like they were saying so long 5 minutes ago... :huh:

Ya, but they started. Winding it down after Spieth, Rory and Zack were done... Slackers.

Indeed. They must have forgotten Phil was still out there :LOL: . Well I guess that is about it. Good night my friend. Thanks for sharing... :)
  • Like 1

Hey Narps, Jason and Tiger have afternoon tee times tomorrow... I will be watching and posting after 3:30 pm..

I will be around for sure. I won't be paying a whole lot of attention until they come on air tomorrow myself. I will check PGA tour.com probably from time to time to see what is going on in the morning...
  • Like 1

Hey Narps, Jason and Tiger have afternoon tee times tomorrow... I will be watching and posting after 3:30 pm..

I will be around for sure. I won't be paying a whole lot of attention until they come on air tomorrow myself. I will check PGA tour.com probably from time to time to see what is going on in the morning...

Don't hold your breath... the weather looks like afternoon rounds will be postponed. Major thunderstorms predicted all afternoon here.

Don't hold your breath... the weather looks like afternoon rounds will be postponed. Major thunderstorms predicted all afternoon here.

Figures... :(

Figures... :(

yeah, been watching the local weather, doesn't look good. The prediction was a freight train heading down the shore starting at 3pm. Looks like they will get started at least, but likely will have a few hour delay

Man is the pace of play sloooooow... :sigh: :eh:

Yes... I agree. They should be showing tons of shots from all the contenders.. Cut out all the music too, as far as I'm concerned. Just show golf and as much as possible... this old f@rt is giving her two cents worth.

• Like 3

Man is the pace of play sloooooow... :sigh: :eh:

Yes... I agree. They should be showing tons of shots from all the contenders.. Cut out all the music too, as far as I'm concerned. Just show golf and as much as possible... this old f@rt is giving her two cents worth.

:codger: Another old f@rt agreeing with you...
  • Like 3

Weather looking good so far...

Here it comes.... not too much longer now. Looks like the weather models pushed it back a little, but i's gonna get ugly 4:30-5:00 if the future forecast is close to being accurate

Here it comes.... not too much longer now. Looks like the weather models pushed it back a little, but i's gonna get ugly 4:30-5:00 if the future forecast is close to being accurate

I just saw umbrellas but they were being used to block the sun...

• Like 1

I just saw umbrellas but they were being used to block the sun...

:laughing guy: ...
  • Like 1

Your time or eastern?....