Geddy

Lost In Xanadu

Not sure if this was covered because I was avoiding spoilers....

Has he been wearing a scarf the first set everywhere? I thought the scarf along with the amount of fluid intake might have meant strained vocal chords... it didn't sound like it, but I'm not a professional singer so I am not sure what, if anything, it meant.

• Like 1

Has he been wearing a scarf the first set everywhere? I thought the scarf along with the amount of fluid intake might have meant strained vocal chords... it didn't sound like it, but I'm not a professional singer so I am not sure what, if anything, it meant.

What's with the title? Give away that Geddy's gonna be on stage...:wtf:

No scarf in St Paul.

• Like 3

scarf worn during the first set in chicago last night. probably just a fashion statement imo.

yeah, I was there and the reason I was asking. It sounded like he had a mild cold early, especially when he was talking... but it sounded to get stronger quickly

Will they wear the prophetic robes on Toronto?

Maybe. I think the scarf was because the Blackhawks are still playing so the building was still chilled from that. In Toronto, there are no such worries, since it's no longer April.

• Like 6

I have posted this before, that Ged made reference that he knew there was still ice in the Amalie Arena when the lightning were in the semi-finals, but he did not wear a scarf.

Let's GO Lightning!! (I know , I know wrong thread but I couldn't help me self)... lol

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

scarf worn during the first set in chicago last night. probably just a fashion statement imo.

yeah, I was there and the reason I was asking. It sounded like he had a mild cold early, especially when he was talking... but it sounded to get stronger quickly

In the case he's sick, of could he'd be sick. It's almost time for a live shoot!

In the case he's sick, of could he'd be sick. It's almost time for a live shoot!

Yeah that would just be their luck...and ours.

Will they wear the prophetic robes on Toronto?

Maybe. I think the scarf was because the Blackhawks are still playing so the building was still chilled from that. In Toronto, there are no such worries, since it's no longer April.

Ouch.

Robin Zander (Cheap Trick) wears one all the time. I recall reading that he wears them to help further protect his throat by keeping it insulated.

Wow, nice pics of Geddy and his basses! Thanks for putting these up!

I posted a pic of every bass Geddy played in New Orleans on another thread somewhere in the spoilers forum... let me try to find it.

• Like 1

It's a fashion statement that seems to have become a crutch or maybe he has convinced himself that it helps. He didn't wear one until it became fashionable with the hipsters.

Oh really?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/lakesidemaiden/Geddy/geddy1.jpg

• Like 1