MICHIGAN WHEEL-N-DEAL STUB REPORT

dtpoet

Most reports have started out with less than a tickets remaining, but oh not those Wiley Michiganites. They are dealers up there.

UPPER 200 - 132 tickets from $79 - $147

PRESS BOX - 4 tickets @ $123 per

LOWER 100 - 163 tickets from $87 - $381

FLOOR BACK - 25 tickets from $156 - $239

FLOOR FRONT - 61 tickets from $222 - $1000

385 seats remain

Most reports have started out with less than a tickets remaining, but oh not those Wiley Michiganites. They are dealers up there.

385 seats remain

About 20 hours to go

UPPER 200 - 111 tickets from $75 - $147

PRESS BOX - 4 tickets @ $119 per

LOWER 100 - 114 tickets from $101 - $300

FLOOR BACK - 21 tickets from $156 - $239

FLOOR FRONT - 33 tickets from $234 - $990

283 seats remain

385 seats remain

About 20 hours to go

UPPER 200 - 111 tickets from $75 - $147

PRESS BOX - 4 tickets @ $119 per

LOWER 100 - 114 tickets from $101 - $300

FLOOR BACK - 21 tickets from $156 - $239

FLOOR FRONT - 33 tickets from $234 - $990

283 seats remain

12 hours until show time

UPPER 200 - 104 tickets from $75 - $147

PRESS BOX - 4 tickets @ $93 per

LOWER 100 - 110 tickets from $96 - $300

FLOOR BACK - 19 tickets from $112 - $239

FLOOR FRONT - 29 tickets from $234 - $950

266 seats remain

Michiganders sure like to wait. I recall this was the one northern US show that had way over 1000tickets avail for a long time. Good to see the count is coming down.

Also looking ahead, shows like KC and Utah still have tons of unsold seats. Utah is in a TINY minor league arena and is not sold out. So many shows in the middle of the country with comparatively low population. TUL, KC, NE, UT.

As a fan in the northeast, where tix are so expensive and scarce, and so few shows here, FOUR, considering the huge Rush fan base and population over here, this is maddening.

• Like 1

Michiganders sure like to wait. I recall this was the one northern US show that had way over 1000tickets avail for a long time. Good to see the count is coming down.

Also looking ahead, shows like KC and Utah still have tons of unsold seats. Utah is in a TINY minor league arena and is not sold out. So many shows in the middle of the country with comparatively low population. TUL, KC, NE, UT.

As a fan in the northeast, where tix are so expensive and scarce, and so few shows here, FOUR, considering the huge Rush fan base and population over here, this is maddening.

Now, now, you must learn to share Rush with the Middletowns! :P

Now, now, you must learn to share Rush with the Middletowns! :P

Hey, I'm happy for you guys, I could have gone with citing the VERY affordable Toronto tix on the Stub, at one point TO had two thousand tix total for resale. But at least it gives them a chance to rest at home and Neil to visit some old friends. But we really could have used an extra show or two up here, prices are insane in Philly, NY, NJ and Bos.

I'm one who is waiting: either for dream tix on Ticketmaster or for cheap scalper tickets.

Keep close eye on TM all day, they have been adding day of show tix for most shows so far to help out fans.

I'm one who is waiting: either for dream tix on Ticketmaster or for cheap scalper tickets.

Keep close eye on TM all day, they have been adding day of show tix for most shows so far to help out fans.

I've been watching for days. Some decent ones came up....but I'm waiting for the big catch. Great seats will come up sometime this morning or early afternoon I believe.

I've been watching for days. Some decent ones came up....but I'm waiting for the big catch. Great seats will come up sometime this morning or early afternoon I believe.

I got last second Virginia tix, 10am day of sale they showed up. 620 mile round trip drive for me, 10am literally later than my cut off time to get over there. 18th row center for face value. I heard that 14th row was released later that day. Good luck! Let us know!

Very surprised Boston is the only show in New England. Rush has always been well followed here, I wish they had added a second date in Hartford or Mohegan Sun...

Very surprised Boston is the only show in New England. Rush has always been well followed here, I wish they had added a second date in Hartford or Mohegan Sun...

Yes, so many skipped "secondary" markets in NE that are bigger than central and western markets they are playing on this, their last tour. People are unhappy about them skipping Cleveland, yet folks there probably have a half day car trip to more shows than NYers (and they are actually playing NY and 10 miles away in NJ!). Cleve has always been an historically important city for the band, yet the Northeast, especially NY, has always had the largest crowds and largest gross sales.

Edited by Gabrielgil513

Scored 6th row Utah tix for under $300 each yesterday- way under market value it seems as other seats 1 up and back are over $550- Now if Vegas could just drop- Upper bowl tickets for over $300 ? wtf-

Excellent, enjoy!! $300 in NY similar to LV, $300 with luck will get you in lower bowl.