The Official LeStudio Thread

YYZ Working Man

Kevin never did do the 3rd part of the trilogy.on the LeStudio channel?...No updates to report since the fire except a cool band went in and filmed a metal video.. I wonder if baxter dropped his cigarette during his attempt to reno? Still sacred grounds as the main room is still standing.
  • Like 2

Kevin never did do the 3rd part of the trilogy.on the LeStudio channel?...No updates to report since the fire except a cool band went in and filmed a metal video.. I wonder if baxter dropped his cigarette during his attempt to reno? Still sacred grounds as the main room is still standing.

This is few video I found on the internet about Le Studio 2020

(BS YouTube links deleted)

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Bringing this back - I visited LeStudio earlier this year-alot has gone on since the fire clean up a couple years ago. Old sacred grounds is still standing!

Property owner still has the rights-Unclear what they are eventulaly doing with the property-but alot of cool RUSH symbolic ornaments installed on the premises.

Clean up going on -alot of replica memorabilia trying to be sold by one local guy. I wonder if Andre Perry knows?

Should be turned into a museum/landmark of some kind-PEW-MP-SIG-GUP-PRES-CP (ESL-mobile) VT-jam sessions born there.

• Like 3