wow

hcm

Saw Buffalo show last night. Front row Alex side. Amazing! I had a sign "thanks for the music" Alex gave us a nod and smile. Even better when Ged came over he was point blank and looked right at us nodded and said"no, thank you!" Edited by hcm
  • Like 24

Saw Buffalo show last night. Front row Alex side. Amazing! I had a sign "thanks for the music" Alex gave us a nod and smile. Even better when Ged came over he was point blank and looked right at us nodded and said"no, thank you!"

That is a great experience!

I just saw the show before yours, two nights earlier. Equally fantastic, in my view.

• Like 1

Ha I thought I remembered Geddy pointing to us also...I found a you tube clip and I did not imagine it(I almost thought I dreamed it), but he does point and you can't hear him in the clip but he was talking to us. So wish I had my video going to capture it but still the most awesome experience. 40 years of being a fan 5 secs of zing! The show was incredible to begin with this just took it over the top. Looked again I think I must have imagined him pointing...still great experience. Edited by hcm

Saw Buffalo show last night. Front row Alex side. Amazing! I had a sign "thanks for the music" Alex gave us a nod and smile. Even better when Ged came over he was point blank and looked right at us nodded and said"no, thank you!"

HCM, what an experience it must have been for you! Something you will always remember.

It says a lot about Geddy that he thought to say what he said too.

• Like 2

I'm really a Ged fan but I have to say being on Alex side and watching him play live up close has given me a new appreciation for his talent.

I also had great views of Ged even if it wasn't always point blank there was nothing to block my view.

Even Neil was visible from where I was.

Seriously only a meet and greet would have topped it. I feel so lucky to have had the experience

• Like 2

I know exactly where you are coming from. Back in the 70s and 80s I used to do a lot of concert photography and was lucky enough to shoot Rush from the front few rows many times. There were several occasion where Alex in particular would see me and strike a pose for my camera. Its a pretty cool feeling when with 20,000 people there, they have a personal moment with you. Beats the hell out of catching a guitar pick!