Hardest Rocking Rush Song?

Rockosmith

I have a feeling that if we could all get into a time machine and go back to the Agora Ballroom in Cleveland circa 1974, and witness Garden Road played live, it might make this list when we come back home

• Like 2

Cygnus X-1, Part III. No contest until Counterparts and afterwards, but even then, not much can match it.
  • Like 1

Cygnus X-1, Part III. No contest until Counterparts and afterwards, but even then, not much can match it.

Cygnus X-1 Book III: Cygnus Gets High and Flies Around the World While Dining on Honeydew

• Like 1

Cygnus X-1 Book III: Cygnus Gets High and Flies Around the World While Dining on Honeydew

I don't know if Cygnus is the one getting high...:smoke:
  • Like 1

I say that anything from Counterparts onward is erring into the heavy metal category.

Oh, T4E is just FULL of metal: Half the World, The Color of Right, Totem, Resist, Carve Away the Stone... :D

Half the World is metal, if you consider that the lyrical content of Half the World would fit right in on a Buck Cherry album.