anyone have an extra ticket to the MSG show on 6/29?

jbroad

does anyone have an extra ticket to the MSG show. looking for either a floor seat or one of the lower levels somewhat close to the stage. thanks in advance!

i found this guy on craigslist: http://newyork.craig...5074188278.html

section B, row 7 (dead center of the floor, 7th row)!

update: i met this guy in the city today and it was a total scam. i believe the tickets were either stolen or counterfeit

Edited by jbroad

I saw this one on the ticket exchange this morning...

David Coccio

21 hrs

have one ticket for sale

MSG NYC Monday the 29th June

17th row Alex's side sec Floor A, seat #9

hate to sell this one

unfortunately cannot make the show frown emoticon

asking what I paid.. $498.25

update: i met this guy in the city today and it was a total scam. i believe the tickets were either stolen or counterfeit

I don't doubt it, but what tipped you off?

I don't doubt it, but what tipped you off?

i asked the guy to send me a picture of the tickets. he did send me the picture and everything looked legit. i went into the city to meet "sean palmer" (that was the name on the ticket stub) and a young african american guy approached me. he was wearing sweats, an old hoodie, and it looked like he hadn't showered in a few days. he pulled the tickets out of his hoodie pocket and showed them to me. he seemed to be in a hurry. i asked him to show me the back of the tickets and he said "it's ok, you can touch the tickets". i just got a really weird vibe about the whole thing and said "yeah, i'm not sure about this". he said ok, put the tickets back in his hoodie and quickly walked off. the whole thing was really weird. the crazy thing was that the tickets looked legit but i'm not sure how this guy acquired them

this is probably a dumb question, but did you check on StubHub or TM resale to see if those exact tickets are for sale either of those places? because if so, then someone's are definitely fake, right?

this is probably a dumb question, but did you check on StubHub or TM resale to see if those exact tickets are for sale either of those places? because if so, then someone's are definitely fake, right?

yep. that's actually the first thing i did. the tickets weren't listed on either site. the other thing i just noticed is that MSG tickets have a picture of radio city music hall in the background and his tickets didn't. here's the picture of his tickets that he sent to me

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e296/jbroad70/FullSizeRender_zps300dkj6c.jpg

hm. so hard to tell, but safe than screwed outside the Garden with a fake ticket. So find other tickets??
  • Like 1

hm. so hard to tell, but safe than screwed outside the Garden with a fake ticket. So find other tickets??

not yet but i'm still looking! :)

yep. that's actually the first thing i did. the tickets weren't listed on either site. the other thing i just noticed is that MSG tickets have a picture of radio city music hall in the background and his tickets didn't. here's the picture of his tickets that he sent to me

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e296/jbroad70/FullSizeRender_zps300dkj6c.jpg

the font on the $ amount is absolutely wrong!!!

Edited by laxnation

Your picture of the tickets pretty much matches my one ticket I obtained from TM. The fonts all match mine. One difference is my ticket says, "Floor Section C" and your pic just says "Section B". Other than that they sure look real.

I am looking to upgrade if anyone has something in the first 5 rows. I am currently in row 17. It's my birthday Monday. I deserve it! :codger:

My friend just backed out of the show. I have an extra floor ticket. Section D row 7. asking $300 ticket is in my hand and I'll be in the city tomorrow afternoon until the show on Monday. Private message me if interested. thanks!