Merchandice prices?

sabresman31

I just got my football jersey on Friday and I was a little disappointed. I much rather would have like a baseball jersey instead.the football jersey was not as high a quality as items in the past they are using a different company this year. they do have a bigger variety but I don't feel the quality is as good in justifying the higher prices.

Can you post a pic of your jersey?

http://u.rockthisthing.com/image/300/300/RU40FTB40T036_000.jpg

I'm guessing this is it.

I'm sorry if this question has been answered already but I was wonder what the prices are on r40 merchandice. I am definitely going to buy a shirt, am I looking at around $30 for it?

They're more this time.

http://www.rushbackstage.com/

Is there more available at the show or is this everything? (Talking about shirts in particular)

I think it's about the same online as at the show. They were marking the T-shirts down tonight so I ended up buying one.

Oh, really. They must not have been selling that well to do that. How much did they discount them?

I didn't even check out the merch at the show. T-shirts have gotten way too expensive, not just for Rush but for most bands now. I don't bother getting shirts or other merch anymore. It's not worth the price for a shirt I probably wouldn't wear that often. This is the first Rush show i've been to where I didn't at least pass by the merch and have a look at what was there. When people are paying $70-$100 for a ticket, I think asking $40 for a shirt is a bit much.

I got a $40 shirt for $35. $70-$100 for a ticket? Try $400. :blink:

I wouldn't mind getting a $50 shirt for $35 but I'm not holding my breath. :P

After the tour is over they'll probably go on sale.

I think so too. I am tempted to wait, right now anyway. When I am at the show tomorrow I am sure I will be tempted to buy.

I didn't think the selection of goodies was nearly as good as in the past

I agree completely. Maybe it's because the tour is so short they didn't want to fork out a bunch of money for merchandise?

I'm sorry if this question has been answered already but I was wonder what the prices are on r40 merchandice. I am definitely going to buy a shirt, am I looking at around $30 for it?

They're more this time.

Is there more available at the show or is this everything? (Talking about shirts in particular)

I think it's about the same online as at the show. They were marking the T-shirts down tonight so I ended up buying one.

Oh, really. They must not have been selling that well to do that. How much did they discount them?

I didn't even check out the merch at the show. T-shirts have gotten way too expensive, not just for Rush but for most bands now. I don't bother getting shirts or other merch anymore. It's not worth the price for a shirt I probably wouldn't wear that often. This is the first Rush show i've been to where I didn't at least pass by the merch and have a look at what was there. When people are paying $70-$100 for a ticket, I think asking $40 for a shirt is a bit much.

I think so too. I am tempted to wait, right now anyway. When I am at the show tomorrow I am sure I will be tempted to buy.

I agree completely. Maybe it's because the tour is so short they didn't want to fork out a bunch of money for merchandise?

Maybe they'll have better stuff for the second leg...... :popcorn:

They're more this time.

Maybe they'll have better stuff for the second leg...... :popcorn:

If they have a second leg it'll be like the second coming. Not likely to happen in our lifetime. :LOL:

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me if that flat brim starman hat is an embroidered starman on front?.... can't tell from website and the shirt shed was mobbed in ATL....could not get a decent look.... hanks...anyone buy one or have a pic of one?

I must be the only one here who likes this one:

http://www.rushbackstage.com/images/products/RU/R4/RUR4MTETLY030_000.jpg?preset=details

I agree with Neil and the description of it on Rush Backstage: I like tour tees that are subtle and not overtly tacky looking.

• Like 1

http://www.rushbackstage.com/images/products/RU/R4/RUR4MTETLY030_000.jpg?preset=details

I agree with Neil and the description of it on Rush Backstage: I like tour tees that are subtle and not overtly tacky looking.

I like that one but they should have made it yellow. :)

I like it but these days I tend to skip white because I can't seem to keep them nice. They always get dingy looking.

I don't hate this shirt, but bold lines down the front of a shirt doesn't look subtle to me.

Where the prices any different last night for Toronto? I could see everything going up $10 because of the Canadian dollar.

Most of the t-shirts (except the dalmation, starman, and raglan 3/4 length) were $40 for S - XL (I think) and $45 for larger sizes. The one item that for some reason was more costly than Backstage was the raglan...$50! Advice to anyone going to the show in Toronto tonight...you don't have to wait for the gates to open to buy your merchandise. If you get there early enough, there is a vendor stand in the north concourse (the main entrance from Union Station) that is not at all crowded. On Wednesday night, I got down to the ACC around 6:15 and the stand was wide open. The vendors were actually patient and friendly. As soon as the gates opened, the stands INSIDE the arena proper were mobbed. Also, the tourbooks are not available at the merch stands...they have separate vendors for that (similar to the program stands at a ball game or a hockey game).

I like this shirt as well. I opted not to go with it though because it didn't have the tour listings on the back. I know that goes in the face of subtlety, but having the tour dates on the back in a smaller font would have absolutely hooked me. The white is a great change, but I still remember back in 2007 on the S&A tour, I bought the white shirt at the concert and I didn't realize until I got home later that the back of the collar had this gummy adhesive substance that to this does not come off...even in the wash. I still have the shirt of course, but it has fallen considerably in the pantheon of wearable Rush shirts for me. Bad memories I guess.