R40 Photos

DirkPrattLerxst

Another indication -THIS IS IT.

Huge Money grab

The book, the photos, the tickets,

Pass, pass, and pass. I saw my show for a little over a hundred and got my Dalmatian tee for 50 and that is it. Have at it folks if you got the dough... :codger:
  • Like 1

You can't even see the photos well. Not only do I not want to spend $300 on a photograph, I'm certainly not going to spend that on a photo I can't really see beforehand.
  • Like 3

You can't even see the photos well. Not only do I not want to spend $300 on a photograph, I'm certainly not going to spend that on a photo I can't really see beforehand.

Unless I'm in the photo with Neil, Alex and Geddy, I wouldn't even consider paying a price like that!

lol SHAME ON YOU, Rush!

They're saving for their retirement!

From what I remember they have always been expensive.

That is true but never 300 bucks! For a picture and an engraved plate. Waste of money.

Yeah, I just looked at the pics closer. You really can't see them. I guess too many people were stealing the pics from the last tour so now they're trying to make sure they can't.

That is true but never 300 bucks! For a picture and an engraved plate. Waste of money.

Yeah, I just looked at the pics closer. You really can't see them. I guess too many people were stealing the pics from the last tour so now they're trying to make sure they can't.

....Yeah I mean I guess I'm guilty of the old control + print screen thievery...But if that IS the case, why update http://photos.rush.com with the R40 theme if they weren't planning on putting them up eventually? I'm a little salty about this...I know there's at least one thumbnail from the NOLA show that I could possibly see myself in....but without CSI-style image enhancement technology...I may never know..

• Like 2

....Yeah I mean I guess I'm guilty of the old control + print screen thievery...But if that IS the case, why update http://photos.rush.com with the R40 theme if they weren't planning on putting them up eventually? I'm a little salty about this...I know there's at least one thumbnail from the NOLA show that I could possibly see myself in....but without CSI-style image enhancement technology...I may never know..

Looks like there's just the audience captures and a long distance shot for most of these. You can't tell how high res. the audience shots are.

I tooks some great photos of all three members individually in New Orleans - I'll only charge $100 for prints... tell me what you want! ;)

I check with the pepole that mail out the pictures from http://photos.rush.com and you can just by the prints and they send them out in flat photo mailers So you could if you like any of those pics you can buy the prints and then have some one else frame the print. Also with the quality of cell phones today you can get your own great pics. 300 Just for two pictures,a ticket, a frame and a Name plate is robbery not retirement The quality of cell phones today you can get your own great pics and have some one locally make the same thing for a lot less

I check with the pepole that mail out the pictures from http://photos.rush.com and you can just by the prints and they send them out in flat photo mailers So you could if you like any of those pics you can buy the prints and then have some one else frame the print. Also with the quality of cell phones today you can get your own great pics. 300 Just for two pictures,a ticket, a frame and a Name plate is robbery not retirement The quality of cell phones today you can get your own great pics and have some one locally make the same thing for a lot less

But you can't get the one of the audience that they take from behind Neil's drum set.

But you can't get the one of the audience that they take from behind Neil's drum set.

This is true. Their are 3 possible solutions,

1) eventually they may put the only prints for this tour up for sale.

2) They have the same type photos from previous tours

3) Sneak a phone and a selfie stick behind Neil and use a remote to take all the pictures you want. (LOL) But if some one can find a way to make this work go for it and please share the picture.

Edited by madrushian

I went to the website but can't figure out how to look at the pictures. Pressing on the left and right arrows on the displayed photo doesn't seem to work. Is it an ipad flaw? Or an operator flaw?

It's a website flaw :( If you click on one of the concert links then it inserts that photo into the frame, but the quality is so poor that you can't really see the photo. I emailed them using the form on this page and asked them for better-quality photos that we can see, because who would buy a photo they cannot see first. I also asked them to put up for sale unframed photos at a cheaper price. If many people also suggest these two things then maybe they will think about doing them.

• Like 2

I went to the website but can't figure out how to look at the pictures. Pressing on the left and right arrows on the displayed photo doesn't seem to work. Is it an ipad flaw? Or an operator flaw?

It's a website flaw :( If you click on one of the concert links then it inserts that photo into the frame, but the quality is so poor that you can't really see the photo. I emailed them using the form on this page and asked them for better-quality photos that we can see, because who would buy a photo they cannot see first. I also asked them to put up for sale unframed photos at a cheaper price. If many people also suggest these two things then maybe they will think about doing them.

I think it's odd that they're not doing the photos like they have before.

• Like 2

Thanks for the tip! I would like to see more fan pictures.