Toronto Shows.. are being filmed

YYZ Working Man

So here's a question. Rhetorically speaking, if they happen to have some kind of a train wreck during the concert both nights would they still include that in the official release? With the way things have been going, with more flubs than ever so far on this tour, I wonder what would happen.

On TMT they altered Presto because they messed it up. For minor mistakes, as most have been, I wouldn't be surprised if they just kept them in there.

So here's a question. Rhetorically speaking, if they happen to have some kind of a train wreck during the concert both nights would they still include that in the official release? With the way things have been going, with more flubs than ever so far on this tour, I wonder what would happen.

On TMT they altered Presto because they messed it up. For minor mistakes, as most have been, I wouldn't be surprised if they just kept them in there.

There were a few mistakes at the shows I went to and they were pretty obvious if you knew what you were hearing. Just curious is whether anyone thinks they'd just leave it. Obviously you do, but I wonder.

@EagleMoon...and to go a little further...when will it be released then?

I remember the last Toronto shows that were filmed very well. ;)

@EagleMoon...and to go a little further...when will it be released then?

I remember the last Toronto shows that were filmed very well. ;)

If the same people do it that did CA then you know it's going to suck. Regardless.

• Like 1

You'd almost think that they could probably splice in parts from another show if it was a musical flub, and they had footage to cover, or they could do something at a later show and make sure they were wearing the same "costume" for continuity sake.

Hopefully they have a few good performances so our "souvenir" from this tour is a good one...

• Like 1

This very thing happened with Presto, didn't it? A screw up before or during the guitar solo I think.

I'm surprised so many people are saying that the Toronto crowd sucks. The first time I saw Rush was the Time Machine tour at the Air Canada Center. I had reds in one of the far back sections in the corner and the crowd seemed to be having a great time all of the way through. Not once was I ever told to sit down.

Meanwhile in Montreal I had fantastic seats during that same tour. everyone I could see not on the floor sat for the vast majority of it, my buddy was threatened with violence by the quarterback looking guy next to him if he didn't sit down and I had an older gentlemen pestering me to do the same in back of me.

I'm surprised so many people are saying that the Toronto crowd sucks. The first time I saw Rush was the Time Machine tour at the Air Canada Center. I had reds in one of the far back sections in the corner and the crowd seemed to be having a great time all of the way through. Not once was I ever told to sit down.

Meanwhile in Montreal I had fantastic seats during that same tour. everyone I could see not on the floor sat for the vast majority of it, my buddy was threatened with violence by the quarterback looking guy next to him if he didn't sit down and I had an older gentlemen pestering me to do the same in back of me.

People are not incorrect here.

The issues you dealt with in Montreal...I've dealt with in Toronto. My R30 show at the Molson Amptheatre was one of the worst concert experiences of my life. People wouldn't stop telling people to sit down...I watched guys in our section try to stand for even a few minutes...only to have garbage tossed at them to "sit down". It was embarrassing for me, as a Rush fan. I got told by the couple behind me to "stop rocking out"...followed by security doing the same. I offered to switch seats with them...and they declined...only to miss a bunch of the show. It was insane.

Since then...I've tried to only focus on Floor Seats in the hopes that I could stand freely without people being ridiculous.

Anyway...I've been going to every Toronto show (ACC and Amptheatre) since Vapor Trails...and I do believe that the crowds (at times), could be considered "lame". Not everyone...but I can understand why people say it. I've watched it unfold, in some cases.

People are not incorrect here.

The issues you dealt with in Montreal...I've dealt with in Toronto. My R30 show at the Molson Amptheatre was one of the worst concert experiences of my life. People wouldn't stop telling people to sit down...I watched guys in our section try to stand for even a few minutes...only to have garbage tossed at them to "sit down". It was embarrassing for me, as a Rush fan. I got told by the couple behind me to "stop rocking out"...followed by security doing the same. I offered to switch seats with them...and they declined...only to miss a bunch of the show. It was insane.

Since then...I've tried to only focus on Floor Seats in the hopes that I could stand freely without people being ridiculous.

Anyway...I've been going to every Toronto show (ACC and Amptheatre) since Vapor Trails...and I do believe that the crowds (at times), could be considered "lame". Not everyone...but I can understand why people say it. I've watched it unfold, in some cases.

Wow that's horrible. I've had the same experience where people declined to switch seats but never throw garbage. I've also aimed for floor seats since my bad experience but I had no luck this tour.

Edited by USB Connector