pix from side of stage?

Laurabw

Hi, I've done some searching on here but it's taking forever, does anyone have any pix that they took from side stage seats? Or from far enough away that you can see what the view is like from side stage seats?

Depends on the venue. I have side stage for Newark. I looked it up on a site called something like "view from my seat".

I also don't trust those photos or the 3d seats that are out there. For CA, I looked up my seats on a 3d site and what it showed have an illusion that I was a lot further away than I ended up being.

Yeah, Garden has that thing but it's for Ranger games only, which of course doesn't help as far as where the stage actually is. But I did go on the Cygnus site and there were a bunch of photos from the shows thus far, which has given me an idea.

The Rock's seating site is better than the Garden's for sure.

Hi, I've done some searching on here but it's taking forever, does anyone have any pix that they took from side stage seats? Or from far enough away that you can see what the view is like from side stage seats?

Check stub hub...

...their interactive seat views are pretty good.

• Like 1

Actual photo from up close in section 10, side stage. If setup is like this, it will be a good view,

http://aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/43418/Prudential+Center/section-10/row-5/seat-3-4/

I was side stage at Barclays for the Who, about 14 rows up in the lowest bowl. I was totally stoked. Incredible view and felt closer than I expected. Long ago at the spectrum in philly I had comped seats in lowest bowl for a pantera show and they were so close that dimebag walked right up to us and threw some guitar picks our way at the end of the show. All depends on the venue, how large the actual stage is, etc. I wish I still had VIP connections--those was the days.

thats a good view?

There are far worse. Even the good seats...If you happen to be under 6 feet tall, do you believe you would have an unobstructed view say from 15th row floor?

thats a good view?

Better than the guy with tickets under the stage....if I were him Id be wanting pics of that view...probably my money back too...

I was as close as you can get from Al’s side in the lower bowl in Dallas, and while I don’t take pictures as to not miss a moment, there were two times when Ged was silhouetted by lasers that were incredibly epic. From my vantage point most of the stage was in his shadow with only Al and Neil visible. Behind him this awesome green glow that made his outline aura like. I don’t need a picture, I’ll take it to my grave.