Does anyone get sick of this song? (Spoiler)

DirkPrattLerxst

Yes, great song. Most fans seem to like it, yet crowd always seems to snooze through it live.
  • Like 2

Let's just say I definitely won't have any problem if it wasn't in the set, that's not to say I'm sick of it. This tour has been interesting to say the least. When the leaked set came out I thought RTB would be terrible as that is one song I had been sick of for some time. But I got to say with the video and the way they have been playing it, its kind of been a highlight surprisingly for the first set for me.
  • Like 1

It's not a song I listen to too much anymore because I played it to death years ago. I agree that I'd like to hear something different from Signals, though Subdivisions does go down well live.

Yea not one I want to hear again but hey they like playing it so be it. RTB kicks ass this tour I think the new vid for'the rap part gets people more into'it instead of the same ole skelton just seems they got lazy with it

Yes' it's finally getting tiresome to listen to live. Tom Sawyer been a :zzz: for many tours now...

Yes, great song. Most fans seem to like it, yet crowd always seems to snooze through it live.

Is there a synth song that the audience doesn't snooze through?

To answer the OP, I don't get sick of the song.

• Like 2

Pretty much anything off Moving Pictures apart from Camera Eye feels so overplayed and obviously all hardcore fans have probably heard that album to death.

I did notice in Bristow too Subdivisions got a big roar once those keys kicks in and it does work as a set opener or closer.

• Like 1

No, subdivisions is my favorite, and the anthem of my youth. I wouldn't have been mad if they had played Chemistry though.

For all the Tai Shan I give Signals, I'd love to hear Chemistry live.

• Like 1