17812305183_bb83ec35e4_c.jpg

That is an AMAZING shot!!!

Almost perfect, but that guy in the middle. :smash:

• Like 4

Bonus pic - Jumpin' Ged :7up:

17812305183_bb83ec35e4_c.jpg

That is an AMAZING shot!!!

Almost perfect, but that guy in the middle. :smash:

I know :( He was soooo tall. I almost didn't see anything Neil was doing in Dallas because of him :facepalm: And I was in row 4... But in Houston and NOLA I got lucky, my views there were less obstructed :)

Some of my photos from Dallas / Houston / NOLA.

Part 1: Alex:

18433551211_201527f3df_c.jpg

17809185334_cb708edc6d_c.jpg

18433553511_555b197c00_c.jpg

18244016488_907d8f82e7_c.jpg

17809181974_b7a1e47e03_c.jpg

Great photos.

As an aside, for those Mac users out there, these sorts of photos lend themselves to improvement with a great little program from Macphun called Noiseless (both regular and Pro versions). They take high ISO photos such as these and clean them up quite nicely in my opinion. I don't work for them, I'm just a very satisfied user of all their products.

• Like 2

Thanks for the tip edwardv2, being a Mac user I'll maybe give that Macphun program a try :)

I own all their Pro products except Noiseless which just came out recently. It's on my wishlist as soon as I get some spare cash, but since I'm looking at a possible road trip to see Rush in Seattle (in addition to Portland) it might have to wait a while.

• Like 1

Thanks for the tip edwardv2, being a Mac user I'll maybe give that Macphun program a try :)

I own all their Pro products except Noiseless which just came out recently. It's on my wishlist as soon as I get some spare cash, but since I'm looking at a possible road trip to see Rush in Seattle (in addition to Portland) it might have to wait a while.

Haha, yep, Noiseless will be available a little bit longer, whereas Rush shows are available for a limited time only ;)