R40 Yukon Blade Grinder Documentary Trailer--Headlong Flights

I don't even remember being in the bathroom with you and your camera!

You don't remember? Well thank the Diety for video...youtube forever buddy!

I can't wait to hang out with you again!

Same here. Lets make sure it happens!

• Like 1

We will my man. Oh, I forgot to mention...Dale needs to get this album ASAP...you'll love it as well

220px-Plectrumelectrum_Album_Cover.png

It's Prince and 3rd eye girl

Plectrumelectrum

Edited by Tombstone Mountain

We will my man. Oh, I forgot to mention...Dale needs to get this album ASAP...you'll love it as well

Plectrumelectrum

I plan to get it for her. I have a $25 Itunes gift card and that will be where it goes.

Thanks for the idea.

• Like 1

Plectrumelectrum

I plan to get it for her. I have a $25 Itunes gift card and that will be where it goes.

Thanks for the idea.

Power trio driven guitar rock. Instrumentals on it....great album.

Plectrumelectrum

Thanks for the idea.

I had no idea some years ago just how good/great Prince is. Dale turned me on to him one night after i had played about 5 hours of Rush DVD's. It was a high energy rock song, very long with some excellent musicians having a great time.

It was just amazing. There was a chick playing the hell out of the drums in the video.

I knew about him, but did not know much about the music. When i found out just how good a musician he is, it was just natural to like his work.

• Like 1

Plectrumelectrum

Thanks for the idea.

I had no idea some years ago just how good/great Prince is. Dale turned me on to him one night after i had played about 5 hours of Rush DVD's. It was a high energy rock song, very long with some excellent musicians having a great time.

It was just amazing. There was a chick playing the hell out of the drums in the video.

I knew about him, but did not know much about the music. When i found out just how good a musician he is, it was just natural to like his work.

Well said my friend. Get it ASAP.

I really appreciate you and Dale sharing a bit for this doc...Some of your segment will be out tomorrow on this thread

• Like 2

In person he was engaging. Says he's been to every tour from 2112 to present. That's a long time. He plays in a Rush tribute band called "Red Barchetta"

In person he was engaging. Says he's been to every tour from 2112 to present. That's a long time. He plays in a Rush tribute band called "Red Barchetta"

So, was that the real Spaghetti Lee? How did you find him? And was he as annoying in person as he was online?

• Like 1

Enjoy part III

Awesome! :ebert:

Though was that the Howard Ungerleider? :o

Yes it was. He shook my hand...I haven't washed it since. It was like shaking hands with an astronaut. I felt the power

• Like 1

So, was that the real Spaghetti Lee? How did you find him? And was he as annoying in person as he was online?

Not at all. He was very gracious with his interview and his time.

How did I find him? By chance. Plain and simple

• Like 1

I expected him to be much younger. Some of his posts were just so . . . so . . . what's the word I'm looking for . . . ?

• Like 2

I expected him to be much younger. Some of his posts were just so . . . so . . . what's the word I'm looking for . . . ?

Hateful? Odd? Gross? Do those words work?

Hateful? Odd? Gross? Do those words work?

Yeah, I guess by turns he could be each of those things. Seemed sort of immature and chipontheshoulderish at times. I often wondered if it was all just an act to get a rise out of people, his own private social experiment. But then he also seemed to get worked up sometimes if you called him on something. Anyway. Maybe not cool to speak ill of the banished. I'll shaddap.

• Like 1

Immature? :P Yeah, I expected him to be a 12-year-old delinquent.

• Like 2

Kind of like me eh?

• Like 1

Some attractive CA fans!

Well, I should say, much maligned CA fans!

Malignant Clockworkism.

• Like 1

Kind of like me eh?

You're a more-than-12-year-old not-exactly delinquent! :chickendance:

• Like 1