YOU IDIOT!!!

Lost In Xanadu

Today, on the way home.... the local radio station plays a game called "5 at 5" where a caller has to give 5 items in a group in 15sec

Today's topic, "Rush songs"

The guy couldn't name 5 Rush songs! If it were me, I'd ask them to give me an album... other than hemispheres :LOL:

Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 8

Today, on the way home.... the local radio station plays a game called "5 at 5" where a caller has to give 5 items in a group in 15sec

The guy couldn't name 5 Rush songs! If it were me, I'd ask them to give me an album... other than hemispheres :LOL:

It was me. :facepalm:

Not!! :LOL: :rush: :haz:

Edited by troutman
  • Like 5

If he couldn't name them, why did he bother making himself look stupid?

Under pressure this is much harder than it would seem. 15 seconds isn't a ton of time.
  • Like 1

his voice got to be on the radio! he was famous to all 20 listeners for a few seconds

Maybe listeners don't know what the challenge is going to be until they get through?

• Like 2

Under pressure this is much harder than it would seem. 15 seconds isn't a ton of time.

Maybe, but I'm pretty sure I would have thought of Tom Sawyer first and from there on, a no-brainer.

Red Barchetta, YYZ, Limelight, TCE...5-6 seconds, even when you wake me up at 3 in the morning. :cool:

What was the prize LIX?

• Like 3

Maybe, but I'm pretty sure I would have thought of Tom Sawyer first and from there on, a no-brainer.

Red Barchetta, YYZ, Limelight, TCE...5-6 seconds, even when you wake me up at 3 in the morning. :cool:

What was the prize LIX?

$20 KFC gift card

• Like 1

What was the prize LIX?

$20 KFC gift card

No big loss. :P

Easy there, killer. Not everyone is cool enough to be a Rush fan. ;)

The amazing part is somewhere someone is listening to 'Local Radio'
  • Like 1

Knowing my luck I would get the contest asking me to name 5 Lawrence Welk songs

Wunnerful, wunnerful!

"And now here's Bobby and Sissy with a medley of World War Eye songs..."

(He actually read the cue card that way!)

his voice got to be on the radio! he was famous to all 20 listeners for a few seconds

Not the sort of fame I'd be seeking. "Oh, you're that moron with crappy taste in music."