e-mail xpressexhibits@hotmail.com

This is for ONE(1) hard copy ticket

: Rush

Date: June 17, 2015

Air Canada Centre (ACC)

Toronto

Section: 108

Row: 4

This Is a premium single seat located in the platinum section and give access to the Chairman's suite (as indicated on the ticket).

What is the Chairman’s Suite?

The Chairman’s Suite is located on the South side of the event level at Air Canada Centre. The Suite is directly beneath the Platinum Seats in sections 107-109. This area is accessible ONLY to our Chairman’s Suite and South Platinum Suite ticketholders.

I have been given a ticket to the Chairman’s Suite, now what do I do?

We recommend making a reservation by calling 416-815-4880. In order to fully enjoy your meal please allow at least 1 ½ hrs prior to game time. If you cannot arrive before event time, you are welcome to eat during intermission, or even after the game.

How do I get to the Chairman’s Suite?

Please enter through Gate 2(b). Walk past the Platinum Club restaurant hallway and enter the south platinum suite hallway. Our concierge staff will check your Chairman’s suite ticket upon entrance.

How do I get to the arena seats from the Chairman’s suite?

Access to your seats is available through the Chairman’s suite or through the platinum suite hallways in section 107 & 109. A hostess will direct you and your guests.

Will In-Seat Service be offered as well?

Yes, in seat service will be offered to you and your guests. To ensure you receive in seat service please check in with The Chairman’s Suite hostess.

Any questions let me know.