Get Windows 10??

treeduck

Screw waiting for debugging, Windows 8 sucks. I want 10 yesterday!!!!!!! :rage:

Yes, I agree. I have had Windows 8 for almost two years now and I still hate it, despite people's claims that I would get used to it. I don't want to get used to crap.

I wonder if 10 is anything like 8? If it's got that awkward 8 interface I'd say forget it. Windows 7 is miles better.

From what I understand Microsoft is bringing back things they took away from the desktop people (start menu). Microsoft had so much of a boner for tablets they pissed off desktop owners with 8.

So yeah, I expect 10 to be more similar to 7 and XP.

Windows 98: Awesome

Windows Me: Shit

Windows XP: Awesome

Windows Vista: Shit

Windows 7: Awesome

Windows 8: Shit, albeit improved with 8.1

Windows 10: I see a cycle :P

Funnily enough I've only ever used the "awesome" ones on that list! :goodone:

Lucky you! I've had all of those except for 8. I refused to get it when I heard about how people were complaining about it. When I bought my computer last year I made sure to get 7 on it. Vista wasn't as bad as people kept saying, though XP was better.

Hell no, I just finally got around to getting 8 and am just barely used to it :D

I wonder if 10 is anything like 8? If it's got that awkward 8 interface I'd say forget it. Windows 7 is miles better.

From what I understand Microsoft is bringing back things they took away from the desktop people (start menu). Microsoft had so much of a boner for tablets they pissed off desktop owners with 8.

So yeah, I expect 10 to be more similar to 7 and XP.

Windows 98: Awesome

Windows Me: Shit

Windows XP: Awesome

Windows Vista: Shit

Windows 7: Awesome

Windows 8: Shit, albeit improved with 8.1

Windows 10: I see a cycle :P

I agree with your assessments. All the ones you said were awesome I enjoyed working with. You'd think they'd figure this out and react accordingly but that's not always the case.