Sound Check! (spoilers)

Jaminbenb

Are we sure these are not just a recording to torment us all?

Yes. Did you listen to either of the videos? There are obvious differences in Geddy's voice, and minor flubs all around. The Bristow video is the complete song, and you can hear them finish the song definitively, rather than the fade out on the album.

they are gonna play it in BUFFALO 6/10...because buffalo is like their second home next to Toronto...right ??? !! please....I can dream...
  • Like 3

Yes. Did you listen to either of the videos? There are obvious differences in Geddy's voice, and minor flubs all around. The Bristow video is the complete song, and you can hear them finish the song definitively, rather than the fade out on the album.

Yeah...Geddy sings some different notes in it as well...not a recording!

they are gonna play it in BUFFALO 6/10...because buffalo is like their second home next to Toronto...right ??? !! please....I can dream...

They did play Limelight for the first time in Buffalo last tour. And Distant Early Warning for the first time for S&A tour. Both shows occured about 1/3 of the way through the first leg

• Like 2

as far as the violin solo goes,Alex could use a digital whammy pedal.I have one and the high octave settings,can duplicate the range of a violin.why they didn't play this song last tour,is beyond me.(not complaining) just sayin..I hope they have a soloist with them on stage,rather than the trigger thing...if they play this buffalo,and I look at my ten year old,son....oh boy...

that would be awesome but if not that one than.......Chemistry or Countdown! I cant see them doing countdown. so Chemistry it is! Please lose Subdivisions,they can do it. Limelight is gone so.......