Sound Check! (spoilers)

Jaminbenb

Wouldn't it be a downer for Losing It to close the first set?

Losing It would be a downer no matter when they would play it.

• Like 2

Wouldn't it be a downer for Losing It to close the first set?

Losing It would be a downer no matter when they would play it.

It was great hearing it during the sound check..but still a bummer!

• Like 1

You almost want to think that if they are doing something special, that they'd get someone to play live when they DO do it...my other thought is that they're just doing for themselves during soundcheck?!?!

The first few seconds are Alex playing around on the guitar. It doesn't sound like a violin to me.

That is insane. Much clearer than the Austin version, and I was two parking lots and a swamp away when it was played yesterday sound check.

Sounds like it will be played in TO. I'm hoping it's not played in Philly NJ or NY. I think I'd lose it if I am there and they play it.

Couldn't bring enough Kleenex.

• Like 1

That is insane. Much clearer than the Austin version, and I was two parking lots and a swamp away when it was played yesterday sound check.

Sounds like it will be played in TO. I'm hoping it's not played in Philly NJ or NY. I think I'd lose it if I am there and they play it.

NJ please. I'll have extra in my pocket just in case...

I was getting "moist" last night....

My eyes were like a pet died when I heard it on u tube. Sounded amazing. Can't believe I was sitting in traffic so close on 66 when such legendary music was performed live (probably5pm?). So close yet so far. I really don't want to see it live. Too painful.

But Anarchist was tremendous opening song :)

Edited by Gabrielgil513
  • Like 1

It would be sad but extremely powerful and definitely unforgettable, need to have a more upbeat song follow it. Wonder where they'll play it, rumors aside? Thinking about going to the second Toronto show
  • Like 1

Assume nothing! :)

The rumor I read on RIAB is that they're doing it only in select cities, with a guest violinist. Best guess is Toronto and/or LA.

Assume nothing! :)

The rumor I read on RIAB is that they're doing it only in select cities, with a guest violinist. Best guess is Toronto and/or LA.

Not assuming! :D

Read the same rumor, just think the Toronto shows are going to be even more special, especially if they are filmed ;)

• Like 2