Bristow, VA Periscope Thread - May 30th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/TCM/Images/Dynamic/i63/midnightexpress1978_ff_188x141_121720070825.jpg
  • Like 1

Brad Davis! I loved him in that movie!!

Great movie indeed... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Can't scope tonight. :( My own band has a gig. I'll be thinking of you all, and of the thousands of fans who are at the show, while my bar band plays for our audience of . . . maybe 20 or 30 people. But at least my wife will be there with me :) .
  • Like 2

Can't scope tonight. :( My own band has a gig. I'll be thinking of you all, and of the thousands of fans who are at the show, while my bar band plays for our audience of . . . maybe 20 or 30 people. But at least my wife will be there with me :) .

Maybe she'll be scoping the show while she "watches" you perform. :)

Maybe she'll be scoping the show while she "watches" you perform. :)

You're probably right . . . she is bringing the ipad.

I'm not sure if I'll bother tonight. It's getting closer to my shows and I don't want to get burned out before I even see them.
  • Like 1

I'm not sure if I'll bother tonight. It's getting closer to my shows and I don't want to get burned out before I even see them.

I thought I was going to get burnt out too, but I haven't yet - my show was 8 days ago. I have viewed periscopes from all shows this tour, except the first two (and the show I attended of course)..

• Like 1

Eagle - agreed. As much as I have "spoiled" this month, I haven't watched most of the show like Xanadu, prelude, Cygnus, the encore. Wanted to leave as much virgin territory as my curiosity would allow.

• Like 1

Have you ever been to a Turkish prison?

Surely you can't be serious?

• Like 1

Tickets released 10am...grab hotel..

5 hour drive orchestra ctr...windows phone ...sorry yall ;)

• Like 2