My 2112th Post

This is my 2112th post!

Since I've finally reached this milestone, I would like to use this occasion to say some thank yous.

First off I would like to thank the founders and admins of TRF for creating a place for fellowship with prog rock aficionados.

Second, I would like to thank my wife and kids who indulge my passion for Rush. I am happy to share my love for Rush with them and glad Sharon is not too embarrassed by my air drumming, air bass and air guitar when we go to a concert.

Obviously I must thank Rush, for without them my musical life would have been greatly different. If this truly is the last tour, I'll be sad, but I'm glad you lasted as long as you did and you will continue to provide the musical backdrop for my life.

Finally, this band and this board has introduced me to some awesome people, most of which I have been fortunate enough to meet. Although I really love going to Rush concerts, I equally enjoy the pre-show parties and hope we continue to stay in contact.

ladirushfan

sundog

DigitalMan

Test4VitalSigns

Necromancer

CeeJ

blonde77th

GhostGirl

That's it. Gimme my badge!

• Like 1

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/263/b/4/rush_2112_poster____starman_by_phantasm09-d2z653l.png