Favorite Beers

ILSnwdog

My dad made me try some Belle Gueule and I liked it. I dated a man who made me try Corona and I liked it. I daydrink on Labatt Bleue.

Guess I just like pale lagers.

You should try to find this and try it. It is an decent brew and won't break the bank.

http://www.cherokeedistributing.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Rolling-Rock.jpg

Last weekend I was in Astoria, Oregon and ended up at Buoy Brewing Company. They make a very nice dunkel (that's what I'm drinking in my avatar pic). That's at least three American microbreweries I've come across recently who are making their own dunkels. I do hope that becomes a trend and pushes out the current trend of over-hopped beers.
  • Like 1

When I was at Iron Maiden concert last weekend, they had their Trooper beer at the liquor stands and I bought one and LOVED IT! Not sure if you can buy it in the USA.

And there's a brewery here in Tulsa called Marshall's and I love their Sundown Wheat beer. Also love Corona, Blue Moon and Dos Equis!

Edited by Leanne
  • Like 1

Waited 3 Hours in the rain for these 3 precious bottles.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j199/bauhaus92/image1_zpssvqnkdsa.jpghttp://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j199/bauhaus92/image2_zps4aztceed.jpghttp://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j199/bauhaus92/image3_zpsaeyfobrc.jpg

Edited by alphseeker

When I was at Iron Maiden concert last weekend, they had their Trooper beer at the liquor stands and I bought one and LOVED IT! Not sure if you can buy it in the USA.

And there's a brewery here in Tulsa called Marshall's and I love their Sundown Wheat beer. Also love Corona, Blue Moon and Dos Equis!

Yes we can get it in the USA. Great ale.

Yes we can get it in the USA. Great ale.

Yep. BevMo!!! Its not even that $$$$.

How can anyone like Corona. Its the worst beer Ive ever tasted and Ive tasted many. Why not try Modelo?

• Like 1

How can anyone like Corona. Its the worst beer Ive ever tasted and Ive tasted many. Why not try Modelo?

If you're eating Mexican food, there's only one cerveza worth drinking-Negra Modelo.

• Like 1

Ah yes! The food shopping is done, the books are picked up from the library, and the dog has been bathed and given his pill. Time to get some lunch and head up to Bangin' Banjo Brewery for a few pints.

If you're eating Mexican food, there's only one cerveza worth drinking-Negra Modelo.

Si. Oddly enough I've never had it outside of a Mexican restaurant.

Enjoying some Amstel Light tonight. Worked in an oil refinery in the Virgin Islands for several years and they gave us Heineken and Amstel Lite for free in the rec hall. Can't stand the Heineken but got hooked on the Amstel Lite!

Amstel taste much better than Heineken. Probably because it's in a brown bottle instead of green. Brown bottles block more light.

One of the only beers that I have turned my nose up to. Corona light is even worse.

:no: Dos Equis is pretty damn good.
  • Like 1

Yes it is. Tecate as well.

Yes it is. Tecate as well.

As far as this type of beer, yeah, I like Negra Modelo. Also, Pacifico. It's a nice one, and so much better than Corona.