Atlanta Recording - Audio and Video

aarondrake

Hi all,

Just want to tell you we did record ATL, its not the best quality, we were lawn, just did the iPhone 6+ on a selfie stick, but the audio came out quite favorably to the recordings from earlier shows I think. I will try to get them up by Saturday. Had to work today after a 2.5 hour ride home after the show, and off to Greensboro first thing in the AM.

• Like 11

Ok, have it imported and EQ'd a bit, will try to get it split and put up tonight.

Thanks for your efforts! Where will you be upping it? DIME, etc?

Sorry for the delay, it took forever to find a good way to split it, well and keep it as lossless as possible, for some version the newest version of garageband wouldn't let me do it, so i tried about a dozen programs with no success, but an older version of garageband did the trick. Was stuck working sun-today, working on the track exports now. Also making dinner at the moment, but will be up by morning at the latest, hopefully tonight.

If we're talking an iPhone recording, let's not worry too much about audio fidelity...post it to youtube.

It may just be a phone recording, but they are surprisingly good, better than most of the earlier ones from the tour. I found the reason is you have to be a member for a month on DIME, which should be in 4 days. I will watch it to upload ASAP