Art of Rush Book Anyone get it yet??

robertrobyn

I just emailed Rush backstage to see if they are going to start selling it at the merchandise tables at the tour stops. I'm on the fence about buying this so I wouldn't mind seeing it in person before buying it.

I got mine. It's very nice. Very thick pages, beautifully done. Up to you if it's worth $100. Definitely not worth $495 or $995.

The signed editions are already on Ebay for $800 or more...yikes!

It's well worth the $100. I got mine on Tuesday. It's a large, heavy book that will take you a long time to get through everything. Really amazing piece.
  • Like 1

It's well worth the $100. I got mine on Tuesday. It's a large, heavy book that will take you a long time to get through everything. Really amazing piece.

Agreed. Mine just came today. Lots of artwork, but also a lot to read. It's probably 1.5 inches thick.

Edited by x1yyz
  • Like 2

I would have ordered it as soon as it has been available, but 84.99$ for shipment to the old side of 'The Pond' is not exactly my idea of bargain....
  • Like 1

Agreed. Mine just came today. Lots of artwork, but also a lot to read. It's probably 1.5 inches thick.

Yep. Got mine. Well worth it. I am half way through and loving every minute of it.

• Like 1

Yep. Got mine. Well worth it. I am half way through and loving every minute of it.

What's the content like? Curious if it's more about the process of choosing the artwork, or other band related tidbits? (and anything about alternate covers?)

Edited by Jaminbenb

Just got mine yesterday. Absolutely beautiful. Very heavy. More text than I would have expected. Very interesting info on how each cover got put together. Love the run down on what the record company screwed with for CoS. Lots of detail. I've really just scratched the surface with this so far. The paper quality is unreal.
  • Like 1

I was on the fence about purchasing this...with the price, anyway, lol...but with all the positive feedback on how great the quality of the book is, I plan on ordering a copy for myself next week, when I get paid again! :yes:
  • Like 1

Just wish they'd have it in the merch booths at the shows....it would be easier to sneak into the house without the Mrs. knowing what I paid for it! :LMAO:

Ship it to your job

• Like 1

I'd like to have it but I'm broke so I don't really care.