Greensboro Farm..er...Stubhub Report

dtpoet

Another show in the books and it sounds like they get better each show. Even Alex looked a little more loose. Goodbye Atlanta. Hello NC.

As of 11:24pm on 5/26, only 84 tickets remain (buy them while you can).

SECTION 200s - 39 tickets from $74 - $163

SECTION 100s - 19 tickets from $198 - $530

FLOOR - 26 seats from $245 - $1267

HIGHLIGHT SEAT - 2 row 5 section A seats for $326.12 a piece.

Huh - on the app it says 77 tickets remain but I counted 84. Goes to show, even Stubhub can't add in the south... Jk

Edited by dtpoet
  • Like 2

I started seeing Rush when I was twelve. That was the Hold your fire show at Richfield Coliseum. Have seen Rush in Europe while on "Business" more than a dozen states, show 150 will be approaching in Columbus, Ohio. I have Detroit and LA on this tour as well.

I hear there are lots of health related complaints from the band - arthritis, repetitive stress injuries, etc.

For the intensity at which they play, I have never seen a bad rush show.

But I do hear the echoes of a band that may play live here and there from now on. The days of touring are over.

Enjoy em while they last.

What I'd pay to see the Pink Floyd again..... Lordy....

Edited by mrmudbutt

Another show in the books and it sounds like they get better each show. Even Alex looked a little more loose. Goodbye Atlanta. Hello NC.

Huh - on the app it says 77 tickets remain but I counted 84. Goes to show, even Stubhub can't add in the south... Jk

sometimes people sell the add ons (parking, etc.) in the ticket page, which will throw off stub hubs count.

Either way, there are very few choices in the northeast, sold out and very few seats on stub hub .

Updated 6:00pm 5/27

As a bonus feature, I went to Ticketmaster and counted all the seats available through TM using their interactive map (yes, I AM that boring). As of the time above, there are 378 tickets available (none on the floor, 74 in Section 100, & the remainder in the upper levels.

StubHub:

60 Tickets available

SECTION 200s - 28 tickets from $76 - $123

SECTION 100s - 17 tickets from $146 - $450

FLOOR - 15 seats from $260 - $1038

For the 68th largest city in the US, it would be a cool place for Rush to sell out. Yeah I'm that bored.

For the 68th largest city in the US, it would be a cool place for Rush to sell out. Yeah I'm that bored.

The only reason it will sell out is because of the transplants. I think I country artist is performing in Raleigh the same night. I bet that show sold out in 10 min.

Greensboro is seriously the 68th largest city in the U.S.??? It can't even be Top 5 in NC....

Rush would've easily sold out if the show had been in Charlotte again. On the flipside, the G'bo Coliseum is a much cooler venue than Time Warner Cable Arena. Old & funky vs. faceless & corporate. Not sure if the guys really care one way or the other... But Springsteen, apparently, loves the venue. He gives some of his best U.S. performances in G'bo (according to Little Steven).....

Edited by filthyrich

Updated 6:00pm 5/27

As a bonus feature, I went to Ticketmaster and counted all the seats available through TM using their interactive map (yes, I AM that boring). As of the time above, there are 378 tickets available (none on the floor, 74 in Section 100, & the remainder in the upper levels.

StubHub:

60 Tickets available

SECTION 200s - 28 tickets from $76 - $123

SECTION 100s - 17 tickets from $146 - $450

FLOOR - 15 seats from $260 - $1038

9:30am

47 tickets remain

SECTION 200s - 23 tickets from $62 - $123

SECTION 100s - 18 tickets from $146 - $450

FLOOR - 6 tickets from $250 - $735

A lot of good seats have been popping up on Ticketmaster. I just saw one on the 14th row come up.

It's a mirage, try to buy it. It'll be loooooong gone by the time you enter the security code!