Show Ten Reveal Thread - Atlanta, GA - May 26th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

If you love :rush: you simply must go. Unreal this second half. Good night for real this time... :hi: Lakeside Park baby... :dweez:
  • Like 8

If you love :rush: you simply must go. Unreal this second half. Good night for real this time... :hi: Lakeside Park baby... :dweez:

I was wondering if Narpiedoodle has passed out from the awesome, but I guess not!

• Like 1

I am absolutely not going to complain a whit about someone feeding me free live Rush, and perhaps Cliff's conserving battery for actual live music. Bless all of those that make the effort.

I've been able to attend every show because of this miracle--with friends

• Like 5

Glad you got to go bro. Now let the unending love for Clockwork Angels begin
  • Like 4

Did Geddy just mess up the lyrics in 3 different places?

I guess I'm the only one that heard that. It sounded like he forget the words in a few places and just mumbled stuff that sounded close.

He was Mumblin Sumpthin......

good one

I'm here every other night....

Every other night except which one?

Every other night except the ones when Rush isn't playing!

• Like 1

I am absolutely not going to complain a whit about someone feeding me free live Rush, and perhaps Cliff's conserving battery for actual live music. Bless all of those that make the effort.

Agreed. Amazing how quickly we can become so spoiled! Imagine going back to just reading song titles now.

• Like 2

Agreed. Amazing how quickly we can become so spoiled! Imagine going back to just reading song titles now.

I know. I remember people crapping their pants over that

Anyone ever set fire to a couch just from song titles?? :)

Anyone ever set fire to a couch just from song titles?? :)

Oh shite, couches are a minimal casualty. recall setting a small neighborhood completely ablaze just over the rumorthat AC/DC was bringing back Dirty Deeds... Edited by tomhealey
  • Like 1

I'm guessing this set has been what Alex has been dying to play for years, but he's been quietly acquiescing to Neil and Ged. He gets to sink his teeth into so much in this show. Like a wild animal that's been freed!
  • Like 5